SERIE A: Juventus - Lazio (2 Viewers)

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
Camoranesi was invisible for the most part then came up with the matchwinning assist. He could / should have scored himself earlier but missed narrowly.
what? Camo has an awesome game I thought. He caused lots of problems for Lazio, made good passes and crosses, and lost the ball only once that I remember. I thought he was our best player!

Also, about Trez
what is his goal record now? They showed it in the lazio match....61 goals in 95 games or something? wow.:thumb:
does anyone remember the exact numbers?

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by polaris ] ++

what? Camo has an awesome game I thought. He caused lots of problems for Lazio, made good passes and crosses, and lost the ball only once that I remember. I thought he was our best player!
Definitly, our best atacker was Camoranesi.
In last 3 or 4 games, he has been the man who produces scoring attacks, cause Zambro and Nedved have been working a lot, but erratic, and Thuram doesnt seems to go up anymore...

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #524
    Juve played a wonderful game , they controled the game from the start ,it was obvious that they want to win ,but the important thing that there was no creativity in the midfelid to create chances.
    camo should have scored from close range but he make for his mistake by crossing that wonderful cross to trez to score.
    lippi should played miccoli from the start of second half ,why leave him till 80 minute?
    any way it is the first win against one of the strong clubs.
    :D

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I missed the first 18 minutes of the game but it seems to have been a night of consistent plays. We just pushed the ball around really well but could make it count with all the posession we had. Lazio on the hand was content to hit back on a counter but our mid covered well.
    Postives
    - Foremost we beat Lazio and that by itself sums up a great night however the win came!
    - By his standards Appiah had one of greatest games of the season.
    - Great team effort :thumb:
    Negatives
    - Neddy & Thuram seemed oddly subdued.
    - Tacchi is back to his old ways.
    Lacking
    - Team leader.
    - Midfield to forward link, playmaker? Perhaps.
    Questions
    - What position does Micolli play?
    - Did the Zambrotta - Pessotto combination work or would it have been better to start with 2 strikers & Zambrotta at left back?

++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    My bad....didn't see the whole game. Still don't think he is what they make him out to be. Will not be another Alex at Juve...could be a Ravanelli though.
    Am inclined to agree with this statement. Micolli has to do something exceptional to break the mould. Sadly he seems to be a victim of the hype.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Yes! We did it again! Thanks to Trezeguet, I hope he stays and shows his work-rate and scoring boots more often.
    We should use the 4-2-3-1 more often too. Great game!

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Grazie :D :D
    Finally we did it! The probability law played it's part but I hope it won't be back to status quo. We still have the small matter of the coppa italia to settle. :)

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
    Grazie :D :D
    Finally we did it! The probability law played it's part but I hope it won't be back to status quo. We still have the small matter of the coppa italia to settle. :)
    hehehhe, give them a finger.....:D

Well, they say that everything happens in cycles...

It's time to start another one 6 years cycle....:D

Get a new puppy ;)

OP
    Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #535
    Although we won which happened in a moment of luck , lippi could have more aggressive if he entered micolli and devaio from the second half at least ,i mean we dont have anything to loose ,we keep him till 80 th minute??

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    Nice win for us, but if we're being honest, Cesar did have a wrongly disallowed goal.
    We will take this one ... fair or not :D

++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
    hehehhe, give them a finger.....:D

Well, they say that everything happens in cycles...

It's time to start another one 6 years cycle....:D

Get a new puppy ;)
    We shall get one of those growth accelerated clones :D

++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    Although we won which happened in a moment of luck , lippi could have more aggressive if he entered micolli and devaio from the second half at least ,i mean we dont have anything to loose ,we keep him till 80 th minute??
    I agree on the more aggressive part but I was hoping for Zambrotta to left back & Micolli to get the nod earlier.

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
    yeah i belive that myself..
    but in he end we scored with trezegol and the three points in the end mattaer
    and i cannot belive that we beta lazio after all these years! omg that goal was divine! so typical of trzegol

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
    Were we lucky to win?
    I didn't see the game.... Anyone watched please tell me!
    yeah it was a pretty good match although many beluve that it wasnt a good job from juves side..(accoriding to the news) i just felt like slapping that woman! for one thing juve havent played so well for a very long time and this match was pretty good but nerve wrecking
    i mean they were close many times and they disalowed ceasers goal..which i think there a blow of whistle cos all players stopped!

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Not really it looked like it was destined to be a draw but we kept plugging away until we scored.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)