SERIE A: Juventus - Lazio (3 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
There should be no contoversy about the off side goal, as soon as the ball was played forward the flag was raised and the ref blew the whistle, Inzaghi was clearly off side, all this before the ball even reached Cesar.

And no one talks about when Inzaghi was given on side when he was a yard or 2 off side with only the keeper to beat but shot straight at Buffon.

Buy on AliExpress.com

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
yeah, right, as if it wasnt obvious....:rolleyes:

The linesman is undercover agent from the association for animal rights. It's bloody obvious that he was trained for last three years for this occasion. And with Moggi's help, he was chosen for this game and did his job saving the dog, and obviously Juve benefited.....:rolleyes:

And you all all pretending that there are no conspiracies. You even abuse other PPL love for the animals:eek:...thats so low......

:D

But anyway, hope you train the new puppy better:D

Cheers :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Mancini spoke about it, and he said that from this year the refs have been instructed to wait to see where the ball is going before raising the flag.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
yeah, right, as if it wasnt obvious....:rolleyes:

The linesman is undercover agent from the association for animal rights. It's bloody obvious that he was trained for last three years for this occasion. And with Moggi's help, he was chosen for this game and did his job saving the dog, and obviously Juve benefited.....:rolleyes:

And you all all pretending that there are no conspiracies. You even abuse other PPL love for the animals:eek:...thats so low......
Nice to see you're not bitter about it.

:p

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++

- Did the Zambrotta - Pessotto combination work or would it have been better to start with 2 strikers & Zambrotta at left back?

Am inclined to agree with this statement. Micolli has to do something exceptional to break the mould. Sadly he seems to be a victim of the hype.
imo it worked. Zambo was a lot better than Appiah there. and also Appiah was much more comfortable in the center of midfield. but a lot will agrue that if trezeguet hadnt scored we would have been much better with zambo at left-back and another striker.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
There should be no contoversy about the off side goal, as soon as the ball was played forward the flag was raised and the ref blew the whistle, Inzaghi was clearly off side, all this before the ball even reached Cesar.
exactly.

And no one talks about when Inzaghi was given on side when he was a yard or 2 off side with only the keeper to beat but shot straight at Buffon.
refs make mistakes. they are only human

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Juve played a wonderful game , they controled the game from the start ,it was obvious that they want to win ,but the important thing that there was no creativity in the midfelid to create chances.
camo should have scored from close range but he make for his mistake by crossing that wonderful cross to trez to score.
lippi should played miccoli from the start of second half ,why leave him till 80 minute?
any way it is the first win against one of the strong clubs.
:eek: this is the 1st +ve post from u that i can think of

yeay.....we won!! didnt get to see the game btw :down: but i hope i can catch the highlights

forza juve......bring on parma :devil:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Hey guys. Long time no see. Right now I'm actually on vacation in St. Martin, but I'll be back home this evening. Good to hear that Juve won, and did so fairly as well. Forza Juve!

PS. Perugia are beating Inter 2-1! :devil:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Mancini hasn't a leg to stand on with his complaints, and this isn't just my Juve stripes showing through. ;)

Fact is, Juve played the better game and deserved to win. Arguing arbitro calls is a feeble attempt at deodorizing your loss.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Were we really that good OR was Lazio really that bad ???????

Offsides goal aside :

Zamby is better for this team as a middie rather than a defender IMO
He made our offense click

Trez finished the game nicely, but where was he for the rest of the game ?????

Nedved who ????!!!

Legro should be shipped out with the rest of the old baggage......,.

.......Appiah too !!!!!!!

Why didnt Di Vaio or Miccoli start up top wuth Trez ?????????

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Were we really that good OR was Lazio really that bad ???????

Offsides goal aside :

Zamby is better for this team as a middie rather than a defender IMO
He made our offense click

Trez finished the game nicely, but where was he for the rest of the game ?????

Nedved who ????!!!

Legro should be shipped out with the rest of the old baggage......,.

.......Appiah too !!!!!!!

Why didnt Di Vaio or Miccoli start up top wuth Trez ?????????

the way i see it if we put Appiah on the left side he would screw our game. when he played in the center with Zambo on the left he was a lot better.

that means we have to turn into a 4-4-1-1 which works really good if u score.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I liked legor´s job today...appart form that silly mistake.,,, which was pretty amateur... but well .

Good job for trez... we won against a big club at least.

With dp back,,mnaybe we will be able to get the score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)