SERIE A: Juventus - Lazio (1 Viewer)

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

For once, huh? :D
Me bitter? :D

Nah, just one dissalowed goal doesnt count. If there was a penalty against us too, then i would have been bitter )

btw, Linesman shouldt raise the flag BEFORE ball falls. ;)

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Are you telling the linesman how to do his job? What are you, some kind of match fixer? :D
:D

me, match fixer:eek:

It's hard to admit, but in this area, I'm an absolute begginer :down:

Thats why i came to this forum, for education :D

Although it seems Milanisti are picking up on the cue better than Laziali:D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++

:D

me, match fixer:eek:

It's hard to admit, but in this area, I'm an absolute begginer :down:

Thats why i came to this forum, for education :D

Although it seems Milanisti are picking up on the cue better than Laziali:D
Hey, I am proud of the people who accept the fact that they are beginners in something!

I do too have so much to explore about my favorite team!

Cheers!

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
I saw some debate about the passing "skills" of our Stephan Appiah a few pages back. Last year Appiah was brilliant for Brescia. Where is that Appiah, I would like to know.

His performance against Lazio was not bad, perhaps 5 or 5.5 IMO. But the fact remains that he cannot pass the ball well. Against Inter last week was probably the worst I have seen from a professional. Anybody who gets paid to play should at least make some passes to his own team. In my rant in the Juve-Inter thread I wondered when Juve had sold Appiah to Inter because he certainly was playing for Inter last week.

I believe that there is hope for Appiah. Last year's performance has to count for something. Lippi is not stupid, so there must be a reason he has given Appiah 40 appearances this season, more than any other player on the team.

Cheers to Juve for beating a good lazio side with a long list of unavailable players. With Nedved and Thuram operating at 50% capacity and with Di Vaio in the shitter, Maresca and Del Piero out we can consider this a great win!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
I believe that there is hope for Appiah. Last year's performance has to count for something. Lippi is not stupid, so there must be a reason he has given Appiah 40 appearances this season, more than any other player on the team.
That interesting, isn't it? Many people say that Appiah looks worse this year, but that can be probably said about most of our squad...

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
forget appiah !

we won after a long long time without any postitiv results against the big teams in italia and also europe.

and didn't get a goal ! a wonder i think ! :D

i hope il capitano will be back against parma, because this is very important game against a very uncomfortably opponent.

juve - lazio 1 - 0
juve - lazio 1 - 0
juve - lazio 1 - 0

hmmmm.........looks pretty good ! it's the first time this season when i feel wonderful ! victories are the best medicine against bad feelings !

i can't wait until the next season starts and we will destroy milan, inter, lazio. roma and and and

next year each trophy belongs to juve !

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Were we really that good OR was Lazio really that bad ???????

Offsides goal aside :

Zamby is better for this team as a middie rather than a defender IMO
He made our offense click
finally, someone who shares my opinion :thumb:

Aug 1, 2003
Let Appiah stay for one more season, I say. The whole team is crap this year and how do you exactly hope for a new player to adapt to a crappy team and play better? Hell even Nedved and Thuram sucked in their first seasons but they turned out useful, give Appiah one more chance

Saw the highlights, and man I liked Trez's celebration.. Zambro seemed to play well, Nedved's shots are as inaccurate as ever and goddamn just thank God for Buffon in goal, that Legro header mistake could change the course of the world :fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)