[Serie A] Juventus - Lazio (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Latest news...

-Pavel was absent from today's training.

-Oddo"Juve are passing in a difficult moment, we'll try to take an advantage.

-Trezeguet is likely to start against Lazio.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Latest news...
-Pavel was absent from today's training. :sob:

-Oddo"Juve are passing in a difficult moment, we'll try to take an advantage. :rofl:

-Trezeguet is likely to start against Lazio :weee:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jem83 said:
Maybe he will field himself..
He was a pretty decent player for Juventus back in the day! :)

TBH, I don't know about his days at Juve. But from what I saw against Real Madrid last year and Lazio this year he does run like a retard.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Stephan said:
if camo and neddy are out then we just HAVE TO use 4-3-3

Thats right, I'm always with using Trio. Last time It was used was against madrid last year and It worked. too bad he's stubborn that eye-glasses closed up mind man.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
havent payed attention on our current situation, vieira and gianni also out? for sure?

------trez--------
---dp--mutu-----
---blasi-emo-?---
zam--thur-can--?

or i dont actually know, because i dont even care much, so dissapointed how we play this season, already waiting for next season and CL games and hoping for summer changes.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Buffon
Zebina Kovac Cannavaro Chiellini
Ibrahimovic Vieira Emerson Zambrotta
Del Piero Trezeguet

Zlatan is not likely to score anyway, so why not try him out in the right of midfield?
He's strong enough to hold the ball up and I'm sure he can get a couple of good crosses in.

If we play with 3 in midfield we won't be able to cross the ball in to Trezeguet, thus making him useless.

Zambrotta should definately take Nedved's place.

Del Piero should switch between pure striker role and attacking midfielder so that this formation will be during the game a 4-4-2 and a 4-5-1, all depending on how the game progresses and how many players we bring forward.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Jem83 said:
Buffon
Zebina Kovac Cannavaro Chiellini
Ibrahimovic Vieira Emerson Zambrotta
Del Piero Trezeguet

Zlatan is not likely to score anyway, so why not try him out in the right of midfield?
He's strong enough to hold the ball up and I'm sure he can get a couple of good crosses in.

If we play with 3 in midfield we won't be able to cross the ball in to Trezeguet, thus making him useless.

Zambrotta should definately take Nedved's place.

Del Piero should switch between pure striker role and attacking midfielder so that this formation will be during the game a 4-4-2 and a 4-5-1, all depending on how the game progresses and how many players we bring forward.
:wallbang:
very weak right side it would be, ibra not defending and zebina, when he moves forward he leaves so much free space for the opponent.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jem83 said:
Zalayeta is also an option, that's true, but still I would go with what I said.

We've had enough of Ibra. Why not try Zalayeta? he's better finisher and would free the ball from his legs at the right time, can play a team work......He deserve the green light If you ask me.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Stephan said:
:wallbang:
very weak right side it would be, ibra not defending and zebina, when he moves forward he leaves so much free space for the opponent.
Our right side is bound to be weak anyway..

Zlatan is able to work hard when asked to do so, because he's got physical strength as well as stamina, so basically I would tell him to run like a madman, run his socks off and cross the ball whenever he's in a position to do so.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
We've had enough of Ibra. Why not try Zalayeta? he's better finisher and would free the ball from his legs at the right time, can play a team work......He deserve the green light If you ask me.
If he deserves it or not ought to come down to how he's been performing in training, which we know nothing about.

But I agree, he could prove to be a gem for us on Saturday if given the chance.
He's a very good player when he's at his best.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Zebina doesn't even deserve to play with the Primavera team in training.

Buffon
Balzaretti-Thuram-Canna-Chiellini
Zambrotta-Emerson-Gianni-Mutu
Ibra-Trez/DP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)