[Serie A] Juventus - Lazio (10 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Andy said:
Zlatan is perhaps the most lazy player on Juventus and his passing is absolutely horrendous through midfield. How a player who would rather receive a through ball in an offsides position rather than jog back in front of the opposition defenders is supposed to play on the right side of midfield is beyond me. We simply cannot field Zlatan Ibrahimovic on the right side of midfield because he will never come back to play defense and will always mess around the ball at the wrong time further away from goal. If Zlatan makes gives the ball away further away from goal we will be caught out and only Zebina will be able to save us, something we don't want to see. People complain about Mutu being fielded on the right side of midfield, but playing Zlatan in such a role would be about a thousand times worse.

If we have to strive to field Ibrahimovic no matter what, why not try him out in place of Thuram in central defense. At least he might be able to win a few ariel challenges from time to time...
agreed and he just pisses me off everytime i watch him play

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
the most disappointing thing for me is that we r conceding

ffs Rocchi always scores against us, i will never forget the hattrick he put past gigi when he was in empoli.

we should've won the game, but i dont know wats happening.. all the chances r falling for the wrong ppl, i guess.

there was determination from the whole team... i will give them that and another thing i will give them credit for is creating chances against almost 10 men in their half of the field.

we didnt convert the chances we got, even alex missed chances that he would put away, he tried his best but he could've done better in some. Very uncharacteristic from the captain, but he did well.

Ibra is becoming more of a burden on the team...he was improving in the past few games and in this one i dont know wat happend... just horrible passing, finishing, even his movements with the ball and without it.

special credit here has to go to Balza as he had a great game, and didnt stop running. Zambro too, both ran their heart out.
Thuram did well too, better game than canna had.

emo wasn't 100% that was just clear to a blind man

good to see trezi back as we really missed him.

milan will forget about the CL, as their stars aren't fit and barca had a 5 day rest.
unless the team wakes up, we they will lose the thing we worked soo hard for.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Calculating is simple; Milan won't lose anymore, for that i'm pretty sure. Our games are pretty 'easy'. It is all up to us. One mistake and we're gone IMO

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
vimo said:
Calculating is simple; Milan won't lose anymore, for that i'm pretty sure. Our games are pretty 'easy'. It is all up to us. One mistake and we're gone IMO
if you remmember that we could not win against trivisio , who is the last team in the table , you know that it is not an easy games for us

Sep 14, 2003
The season is turning into nightmare...

I imagine this is what it's like to watch the woman you once loved and married, let herself go...fat, ugly and lazy.

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #391
    Holdon said:
    The season is turning into nightmare...

I imagine this is what it's like to watch the woman you once loved and married, let herself go...fat, ugly and lazy.
    :scared:

Oh, scary, but true, analogy, Vinman...

How many of us feel that the rest of the season is having to sleep with that fat, ugly, lazy woman... thinking, "God, get this over with... maybe the WC2006 will help distract me."?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Elnur_E65 said:
    With 6 draws in a row I just don't see the club deserving Scudetto this year.
    You changed your mind so fast, why?

What is laughable also is the fact that many spoke about records like number of points and number of wins. :disagree:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ohhhh capello, how sweet again and again playing the 4-4-2 old fashion:touched: note: with long balls ofcoarse. I'm soo touched.

If anyone noticed that It was supposed to be 0-2 before we scored Trezeguet scored, but paparesta and his CO didn't allow this to happen. Tfu...(shows how good football we're playing)..

Zambrotta keeps on shooting and hunting birds down....he's awful in shooting and crossing.

Ibrahimovic....pain in the eyes to watch and ass for siting on the chair.

Del Piero was again on the bench for no reason, ehh capello????

I like the way Blasi played when he entered.

Emerson was like a chicken with no legs.....Very bad game.

I really don't feel like describing the sitiuation but it seems that we keep on going down by time....

you do people remmb the last time we won eh???

Anyhow, I smell another shitty performance against Siena.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    were the same person, I tell 'ya !!!! :D

same avatar (I copied off Holdon, I love this avatar...explains EXACTLY how I feel:mad: )

same opinions !!:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)