[Serie A] Juventus - Lazio (16 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
sateeh said:
the most disappointing thing for me is that we r conceding

ffs Rocchi always scores against us, i will never forget the hattrick he put past gigi when he was in empoli.

we should've won the game, but i dont know wats happening.. all the chances r falling for the wrong ppl, i guess.

there was determination from the whole team... i will give them that and another thing i will give them credit for is creating chances against almost 10 men in their half of the field.

we didnt convert the chances we got, even alex missed chances that he would put away, he tried his best but he could've done better in some. Very uncharacteristic from the captain, but he did well.

Ibra is becoming more of a burden on the team...he was improving in the past few games and in this one i dont know wat happend... just horrible passing, finishing, even his movements with the ball and without it.

special credit here has to go to Balza as he had a great game, and didnt stop running. Zambro too, both ran their heart out.
Thuram did well too, better game than canna had.

emo wasn't 100% that was just clear to a blind man

good to see trezi back as we really missed him.

milan will forget about the CL, as their stars aren't fit and barca had a 5 day rest.
unless the team wakes up, we they will lose the thing we worked soo hard for.
I am not sure what games you watch and how you watch em but my, you are very easily pleased with Juventus' performances. lazio are no great shakes and anyone who says otherwise is a liar and yet, they could have beatne us easily. They scored a perfectly legit goal in which Papresta, that Juve player masquerading as a referee decided in his infinite wisdom to disallow. What really was the difference between that goal and the one Carlos scored against us in the Cl? Well the diff is in Cl where refs do not help us like they do in serieA, we do not get away with murder. Cannavaro commits a horrendous tackle, does not get a card, the Itlaina Fa did not deem it necessary to charge him with violent conduct like surely they would have done here in England and to make matters worse Dabo is sent off for protesting against what he felt, and he is right , bad refereeing decisions. Anyways, we had to play against 10 men for what, more than an hour, and we could only manage a draw. 2 times this season that has happened, against Milan and now Lazio. Excuses were given in the past by fans on here defending the great don fab and how he is so great in serieA but not so in Cl, how he is geared towards marathon and not sprints and cliches like that.
But you gotta understand if everything was equal we should have lost to Udinese as Dp's goal was offside, Cannavaro should have been sent off and we should have conceded a last minute pen aganist 10 men, against parma we should have lost a last minute pen, again culprit was Cannavaro and lost that game. I am still not sure why Paparesta (him again) gave an indirect free kick against Adriano as it was not an obstruction or raised foot but a foul by Chiellini and who knows how if that goal stood that game would have turned out. Too many decisions , major ones like that , not too mention dubious offside decisions in our favour.
I hope Capello goes as i cannot abide another season with him. The biggest reason why we have lost our huge advantage is Capello seems to want to play Zlatan into form for whatever reason as he should not be starting our matches. Look at the horrendous last minute miss. Apart from Gulliamo Franco of villareal, i have not seen a bigger sir- miss- a- lot , this season. But donny boy keeps playing him and taking off Mutu, with Dp on bench. We may or may not lose scudetto but anyone with any sense should be able to see that the rot has set in and there is a huge malaise in the club and should be cut out immediately starting with Capello
I do not give a hoot about if he wins scudetto or not, but to go 6 games without a win as the business end of the season is just very poor management and there is not real reason for it. Are they that dissappointed they went out in Cl? Whats with the garbage 4-4-2 when you do not have the personnel to play that system? Why have 2 defensive midfielders or still full compliment of defenders when you are playing against 10 men? Why shift Dp to the right wing when he is afar better finisher than big bird?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)