[Serie A] Juventus - Lazio (2 Viewers)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
OK, lest we panic...a few notes

1. If we had drawn this many in the middle of the season, we would have all put it off to the midseason slump.

2. When we were the "crappy Juve" last weekend, we managed a draw against Lazio 1-1. When were the "all conquering Juve" at the beginning of the season--guess what?--we managed a draw 1-1 (yes, I know we were home this time ;) )

The play infuriates me, have no doubt about that...but we finish against Siena, Palermo and Reggina--not exactly powerhouses.

We will win this thing. :)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
look what tachinardi had said last week:
----------------------------------------
Villarreal have announced they have reached an agreement with Juventus to extend Alessio Tacchinardi's loan spell at El Madrigal.

The midfielder arrived in Spain last summer and had already expressed a desire to extend his spell with the surprise side of this season's UEFA Champions League.

Tacchinardi has been a key figure for the Yellow Submarines but will be suspended for the second leg of the semi-final with Arsenal after picking up a yellow card at Highbury.

The Italian will be hoping Villarreal can overturn the one-goal deficit without him, but now he has the knowledge that he will be spending next season with his current side as well.

After 11 seasons with Juve, the 30-year-old is enjoying a new lease of life in La Liga.

Earlier this month, Tacchinardi publicly criticised Juventus coach Fabio Capello for failing to implement a squad rotation policy and evidently feels that if he did return he would not force his way past the regular players.

"Capello is a great coach and he is a tactician who has won wherever he has worked," he said at the beginning of this month.

"However, he does seem to have the habit of basing his plans on a select group of players within his squad.

"He never changes certain elements, not even when they need a break."

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
really? from all the players i actually thought dp will be silent. I expected players with bigger temper like camoranesi to say something. Argueing doesnt fit to dp image.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
ThePLaya said:
how did that player with the fcking big nose waste the victory's goal at the dead time ?

can anyone answer me !

He was relatively in front of the goal...just needed a good tap in...

he powered it wide right, instead. :)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Tifoso Lou said:
OK, lest we panic...a few notes

1. If we had drawn this many in the middle of the season, we would have all put it off to the midseason slump.

2. When we were the "crappy Juve" last weekend, we managed a draw against Lazio 1-1. When were the "all conquering Juve" at the beginning of the season--guess what?--we managed a draw 1-1 (yes, I know we were home this time ;) )

The play infuriates me, have no doubt about that...but we finish against Siena, Palermo and Reggina--not exactly powerhouses.

We will win this thing. :)
And Milan won't win anything :p

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Stephan said:
really? from all the players i actually thought dp will be silent. I expected players with bigger temper like camoranesi to say something. Argueing doesnt fit to dp image.
:agree:

Alex is the ones who respect others. If he is going to talk shit about someone it will be only Zeman :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
PhRoZeN said:
Zeman has accused several juve stars (including Alex) in the past for taking drugs. Simple as that.
That dickarm can soap it...thats the best thing he can do. the day he will be allowed to accuse players like the likes of Ale will be the day I'll rape his grandma.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
for me this guys is a complete idiot, first he thinks he can come to italy and cause adopt a different style of play.... worked for him on one season or two.. and when he lost he starts accusing everyone arounds him of stuff like that.

i remember recently when he took over brescia and they had 10 games left of serie B he said he will win 10 out of 10.... he lost the first two

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
sateeh said:
for me this guys is a complete idiot, first he thinks he can come to italy and cause adopt a different style of play.... worked for him on one season or two.. and when he lost he starts accusing everyone arounds him of stuff like that.

i remember recently when he took over brescia and they had 10 games left of serie B he said he will win 10 out of 10.... he lost the first two
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)