[Serie A] Juventus - Lazio (17 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Since the discussion has already begun in the Cagliari-Juventus thread...

Here's our next match. At the delle Alpi. Last year, many marked our late season win at Lazio as the turning point of our Scudetto-winning season.

Week 35. Tentatively Sunday, April 23?

EDIT: Now looks like Saturday, April 22 at 15:00 Torino time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

STEYN-

Apr 13, 2006
It is absolutely obligatory to win the next game with Lazio. We will be hosts, we will have a bit of advantage.
If we lose Milan will be just 2 points behind and the pressure and tension will be even higher. In order to give back out self-confidence of a 28 time champions (as I said in the thread for Cagliari-Juve) we MUST, not have to, but MUST win this match!

May 4, 2004
We can win this game.. We have been very poor in the last 6 games and i hope that the players might give it all in this big game... It will be the turning point for winning the serie a OR it might be the worse ending in many years.. If we drop point im sure we will lose it all..

Forza Juve !

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
-Tactics...obvious 4-4-2

-The most important thing...not to lose,even if we must to win.

-Lazio is totally unpredictive team,we should have that on our minds.

-Certainly this is the game which will show were our hopes silly, after the game against Milan.

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
the players are gonna have a week rest...this is definitly a must win
but after the ping-pong performances that we are seing..anything can happen..

Intro

Apr 6, 2005
Aren't we just seeing a wobble and crumble so when the Scudetto does finally fall into Juve's laps the number 29 will be shouted long and hard with jubilous celebrations and all will be forgotten?

I am getting déjà vu with last season with a certain number 28, Milan 3-3 Palermo and then another 3-3 days later and all of a sudden Juve were the best team in Italy again.

Lazio will be a tough match however, but there is so much time before then.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
The tide has turned on our "bad luck" (and it truly was that--Chiementi played like he was Buffon, for gosh sakes). We always do poorly on Cagliari's pitch, and with even the most slim amount of luck, could have won 2-1.

Have no fear lads. :)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Tifoso Lou said:
The tide has turned on our "bad luck" (and it truly was that--Chiementi played like he was Buffon, for gosh sakes). We always do poorly on Cagliari's pitch, and with even the most slim amount of luck, could have won 2-1.

Have no fear lads. :)
We're totally off form,that's for sure,but I still think that we have a great chance to win the scudetto,because it would be silly to be a leader from the very start, and than 3 rows before the end, to lose it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Again and again If we were to break this 6games in row without a win, we should probably change our most boring 4-4-2 that is NOT helping for fvcks sake.....

Play Del Piero-Trez upfront....Mutu behind them.

Lazio are very tough, I don't expect a win TBH.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)