[Serie A] Juventus - Lazio (19 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
giovanotti said:
Every game, six or seven scoring opportunities.:lol: Capello is a funny guy....in two games against Arsenal we created our first chance in 73rd minute of the second game.Not to mention that even if we have a chance Ibrahimovic misses it from 2 m.
we should create 20-30 scoring opportunity every game

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #323
    axlrose85 said:
    i like the fact that capello is getting pissed off at the team.
    I would if I thought that would help. My feeling is that the team already knows it's in crap form and needs to break out of it, Capello or no Capello. The question is whether the team respects Capello's leadership, making this tactic effective, or is Capello just throwing more fuel on the resentment fire.

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
    I think it's hard to predict the outcome of Capello's little rage show on the training pitch, BUT we do need a brutal aggressive side against Lazio and that may just be the very reason Cap is doing it! Time will tell...

I'd like to see an atleast half full Delle Alpi for this match. In times of crisis we need that 12th man to support us during the match.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Alexander said:
    I think it's hard to predict the outcome of Capello's little rage show on the training pitch, BUT we do need a brutal aggressive side against Lazio and that may just be the very reason Cap is doing it! Time will tell...

I'd like to see an atleast half full Delle Alpi for this match. In times of crisis we need that 12th man to support us during the match.

i think capello should've had this harsh chat with his strikers weeks ago!!!! specially ibrahimovic i think he needs to know that he is not doing a great job at all.

as for the stadium i hope the supporters will fill the stadium but this time with out the need for swearing or unneccessary chants. i do understand they r soooooo pissed at the current form we r in but i think these players are human. i think juventus have to give it 100% so we can wrap this and put an end to this long strange season which started with us being unbeatable and ended with us stumbling against weak sides:cry:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    juve_ruler said:
    cammo is a superb player i think what happened in the aresnal game was basically a loss of concentration due to the crappy game the team was playing i cant blame him honestly. i mean if 6 out of 11 players are playing like crap what do u expect the other players like zmbro, canna, cammo, and buffon to do they wil be very short tempered and thats when things get out of hand. i think losing cammoranesi would be as heavy as losing zambrotta for example.
    i aghree with you on this ahmed, when you are playing hard you need solid teammates you can rely on,zebina was horrendous in this game and was a liability
    giovanotti said:
    Camoranesi is our top-assist man,that is for sure!He creates chances and plays his role of the right winger damn good.
    We know that if Juve suffer from a lack of creativity in the game,that meens Camor is having a bad day.
    I really like Camoranesi and I think that the reason for his behaviour is produced by the coach!
    camo has looked frustrated all season, probably due o capello's percieved lack of faith in him
    sateeh said:
    he is a professional player who gets payed loads of money....he shouldn't lose his temper at all...lashing out on other playerrs even if they were hitting and shoving or watever isnt acceptable behaviour by any player.Whoever is it ibra or camo or neddy.But the management always fine camo for some reason.
    while i agree with what you are saying about him being a professional, i have to ask, do you play football?i do andd it is very easy to get frustrated when you ar your team are plaing like shit. one of two things happens, either your head goes down and you stop playing,or, you try even harder and get worked up when things go against you. i like this as it shows how badly camo was hurting,how much of an effort he was putting in and that most of all he cares

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Bozi.78 said:
    while i agree with what you are saying about him being a professional, i have to ask, do you play football?i do andd it is very easy to get frustrated when you ar your team are plaing like shit. one of two things happens, either your head goes down and you stop playing,or, you try even harder and get worked up when things go against you. i like this as it shows how badly camo was hurting,how much of an effort he was putting in and that most of all he cares

thats exactly the reason why he got that red card in that aresnal game bozi, as for the ban he got during the calgari game well thats cos he is trying his best to do sth despite him knowing he is already for slae this summer, u see if i was in his place i would've felt the exact same way. capello does'nt even appreciate anything he does, seriously zebina, or even zlatan dont work as hard as this guy. for some reason capello has forgotten that it was cammo who scored against fiorentina, and that it was cammo who sent in that inch perfect cross in the real madrid game and hje played a role in settingf up that ball for zala when he was lost trying to figure out how to volley a ball!!!!!!!!!!

in the end wether we like it or not he will be sold and as usual we will regret that we did in the first place. i read some where that bayern want him and i am sure he will agree atleast there he will be appreciated. so there u go the list is getting longer and all the people in the list are players we regreted selling off in the first place :cry:

zidane- davids-miccoli-marscaea- di vao- and now cammorenise ( did i forget any one else as the list is so long i cqan go on and on) and we will just have to wait and see what capello sees in c.zanetti and amborssini who should be in for the next season ( we love getting verterns)

NOW WE JUST NEED TO CONCENTRATE ON WINING LAZIO AND SECURING THE TITLE ONCE WE R DONE WITH THAT WE CAN SORT OUT CAPELLO AND THE TEAM.

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #335
    Holdon said:
    Gazzetta reports that Nedved is a doubt, with Vieira, Giannichedda and of course, Camo all out. Still, there's always Blasi...
    And still, there's always next year for our 29th Scudetto. :cry:

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    believe it or not i still have faith in manuele. at least his defensive game is good, he could give liverani and behrami a hard time.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Holdon said:
    Gazzetta reports that Nedved is a doubt, with Vieira, Giannichedda and of course, Camo all out. Still, there's always Blasi...
    Zambrotta in midfield!!! Anyway the very same gazzetta, seems to think that he'll finally play in midfield on saturday.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    juve_ruler said:
    i think capello should've had this harsh chat with his strikers weeks ago!!!! specially ibrahimovic i think he needs to know that he is not doing a great job at all.

as for the stadium i hope the supporters will fill the stadium but this time with out the need for swearing or unneccessary chants. i do understand they r soooooo pissed at the current form we r in but i think these players are human. i think juventus have to give it 100% so we can wrap this and put an end to this long strange season which started with us being unbeatable and ended with us stumbling against weak sides:cry:
    And the worst thing is to lead the long race ,and a few meters before the end to lose it!
    That's exactly gonna happen if we don't mobilize all our strenght for our 4 matces left!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)