[Serie A] JUVENTUS - Chievo (September 12, 2015) (5 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
It seems that his first and second name.

Full name is Alex Sandro Lobo(dad´s) Silva(mom´s)

- - - Updated - - -

In latin america is very usual to have 2 names and 2 last names. I do for example, so it must be the case for him.
Same as Felipe Melo man. That's just what he prefers to be written on his shirt, so that's how people write his name.
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
It's a Portuguese tradition to have both your dad and mother's last name. And some people will also have a double name added to that. I happen to be one of those.

Alex Sandro is q double name, and it isnt necessarily a latin thing. Mary Jane and Billie Joe comes to mind. Btw his last nameS are Lobo and Silva.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Here in Ecuador is also common to have 2 names and the last names of your dad and mom. The first kid usually also gets the name of his dad and the second kid well... gets called second. (Segundo in spanish).

With girls just choose a name and add it maria at the beginning.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Looks like Allegri will deploy Lemina, Hernanes and Sandro for this game.

Dybala and Morata to start in attack.

4-3-1-2 :)

Personally we should play the players who will start in Manchester.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #111
    Looks like Allegri will deploy Lemina, Hernanes and Sandro for this game.

Dybala and Morata to start in attack.

4-3-1-2 :)

Personally we should play the players who will start in Manchester.
    These will probably start for Manchester with the exception of Alex Sandro who might leave room for Evra if he does not impress and Lemina if he has a bad game or if Marchisio is back 100%.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
    Marchisio will be back in full training Tuesday, so I expect he'll be playing against City.

I'd play this against City.

Buffon

Licht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro

Lemina-Marchisio-Pogba

Hernanes

Morata-Dybala

Pace, power, creativity and experience, really good lineup that, I think Lemina from what I've seen will offer us Vidal-lite.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Yeah according to TS, Allegri tested the 4-3-1-2 in yesterday's freindly, with hernanes as trequartista.

He was good so was Lemina who played as a DM but the most impressive was Alex Sandro according to the report.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Marchisio will be back in full training Tuesday, so I expect he'll be playing against City.

I'd play this against City.

Buffon

Licht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro

Lemina-Marchisio-Pogba

Hernanes

Morata-Dybala

Pace, power, creativity and experience, really good lineup that, I think Lemina from what I've seen will offer us Vidal-lite.
    I wish but i can't see 3 new signings starting our first CL game.

Nicholas

Jan 30, 2008
    Possibly, but I'd like to start our best team, possibly Pereyra instead of Lemina.

However we have to use 4-3-1-2, City will annihilate us with 3-5-2. Their wing play is devastating so we have to ensure we push them back and prevent the FB's getting forward, we'd get joy if we attack their defence, it isn't that great when you have a go.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    Lemina just arrived and is a virtually unknown player, no way the guy will start against Chievo, let alone against City.

Just field a 4 men defense with Alex Sandro, and the best we've got along with Marchisio and Pogba: Hernanes and Pereyra. Upfront Morata is the starter, Dybala clearly has to play.

Just do the obvious shit Allegri, destroy Chievo, gain confidence against City, and we're back on track.

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon; Licht, Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro; Marchisio, Pogba, Pereyra, Hernanes; Dybala, Morata.

bench: Neto; Caceres, Barzagli, Rugani, Evra; Padoin, Lemina, Sturaro; Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Zaza.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)