[Serie A] JUVENTUS - Chievo (September 12, 2015) (5 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Lemina just arrived and is a virtually unknown player, no way the guy will start against Chievo, let alone against City.

Just field a 4 men defense with Alex Sandro, and the best we've got along with Marchisio and Pogba: Hernanes and Pereyra. Upfront Morata is the starter, Dybala clearly has to play.

Just do the obvious $#@! Allegri, destroy Chievo, gain confidence against City, and we're back on track.

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon; Licht, Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro; Marchisio, Pogba, Pereyra, Hernanes; Dybala, Morata.

bench: Neto; Caceres, Barzagli, Rugani, Evra; Padoin, Lemina, Sturaro; Cuadrado, Mandzukic, Zaza.
Would love that starting 11 but I think Allegri will consider it as too lightweight.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Would love that starting 11 but I think Allegri will consider it as too lightweight.
Yes, possibly hell go for sturaro instead of pereyra and mandzu for dybala.

I just hope he doesnt do it, these 2 guys make A world of difference to the Team.

He hás to acknowledge that the characteristics of the team changed. Grinta went away with tevez and Vidal. Light and texhnical teams also can succeed, and se should simply embracevthe new style. Hopefully allegri will be able to do it.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Yeah according to TS, Allegri tested the 4-3-1-2 in yesterday's freindly, with hernanes as trequartista.

He was good so was Lemina who played as a DM but the most impressive was Alex Sandro according to the report.
:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

chievooo merdaaaaaa!
I have a new life goal. Watch a Juve game at Juventus Stadium. :D

Already went to delle alpi

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yes, possibly hell go for sturaro instead of pereyra and mandzu for dybala.

I just hope he doesnt do it, these 2 guys make A world of difference to the Team.

He hás to acknowledge that the characteristics of the team changed. Grinta went away with tevez and Vidal. Light and texhnical teams also can succeed, and se should simply embracevthe new style. Hopefully allegri will be able to do it.
I don't think he'll bench Dybala for Mandzukic. All reports say we'll play Morata - Dybala duo upfront in 4312 which is perfect. Mandzukic is good to have on the bench to throw in when things don't go your way - very useful player. I'd hate to see him as starter though. Morata is better IMO and Dybala is so much different.

As for CM - I see it the way you do. Lovely to play that midfield but we all know Allegri will play Hernanes as AM and Pereyra will be dropped for a better defensively B2B to keep balance. Hernanes and Pogba to do the offensive tasks and Marchisio - Suraro/Lemina/Kherdira* to control the midfield.

* - When he comes back.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Yeah according to TS, Allegri tested the 4-3-1-2 in yesterday's freindly, with hernanes as trequartista.

He was good so was Lemina who played as a DM but the most impressive was Alex Sandro according to the report.
Great news. Alex Sandro, my man!

Goals galore against Chievo. We got a point to prove and nothing better than having full confidence before going to Manchester.

I might not have agreed with some of this mercato's transfers but in truth, Allegri seems to have more than enough good players to build a top team once again.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Alex Sandro
Sturaro Hernanes Pogba
Pereyra
Dybala Morata​

No Padoin or 5 defenders pls against Chievo.

Both Lemina and Hernanes can play as regista. Both are newbies who just joined the team, but Hernanes is already familiar with Serie A, so he's my pick for regista.

Marchisio just returned and surely isn't ready to start yet.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Do you think hernanes can hold the ball when he's being harrassed and dribble his way out of trouble ala Pirlo?

- - - Updated - - -

He could be a bit of a liability as regista.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Do you think hernanes can hold the ball when he's being harrassed and dribble his way out of trouble ala Pirlo?

- - - Updated - - -

No one is comparable to prime Pirlo. Not Hernanes nor Marchisio.

As of right now, Gazzetta is predicting Marchisio will start. Starting vs Chievo will be the best preparation for him for City and will also clearly show whether he's ready for City, but rushing him back to the starting XI will also increase his chance of getting injured again.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

He is pretty great at dribbling. In fact one of his flaws is he dribbles too much/holds onto the ball too long.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I guess Pirlo was a liability for the same reasons. Anyway, hopefully Il Principo can get some minutes in his legs before the big one.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Alex Sandro
Sturaro Hernanes Pogba
Pereyra
Dybala Morata​

No Padoin or 5 defenders pls against Chievo.

Both Lemina and Hernanes can play as regista. Both are newbies who just joined the team, but Hernanes is already familiar with Serie A, so he's my pick for regista.

Marchisio just returned and surely isn't ready to start yet.
Of course Marchisio is ready to start. Easy choice really, there's no way Allegri is benching him in this situation...

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
A midfield with Lemina and Hernanes instead of Sturaro and Padoin is so welcome after the last 2 shit matches. If Lemina plays as intense as he did against us, he'll free up Pogba to get forward and support Hernanes. I'm excited to watch the game instead of dreading it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)