[Serie A] JUVENTUS - Chievo (September 12, 2015) (4 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
We need to go out there and show them who's the dominant side in Serie A. No more Padoins and 3 man defenses. I couldn't tkae the Roma match. We looked like an amateur side holding on to a draw. When we put in Pereyra and shifted to 4312 we dominated them. Marchisio is back and it's time we show everyone we're as hungry as ever. All in;

Attack, attack - attack attack attack!

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
I wouldn't put the burden on Lemina right away. Pereyra or even Sturaro will do just fine when Marchisio pulls the strings behind them. Then let Hernanes roam in front of a familiar 3 in midfield.
Assuming a 3 man midfield, and that if Marchisio is back he'll play, putting Pereyra there would make the midfield too lightweight. So in that case it'd be Sturaro or Lemina, and I'd rather give the shot to the french kid as Sturaro I don't think can dominate the midfield.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Of course Marchisio is ready to start. Easy choice really, there's no way Allegri is benching him in this situation...
He isn't gonna be 100% after just a week's worth of training and with no competitive match time after returning from injury.

If he plays, he won't be good either, but it'll show if he can play vs City, and starting vs Chievo would be the best preparation for City. I'd field a Marchisio playing at 80% of his capacity vs City. We'll need him in that game if he's good/fit enough to start.

Given the upcoming City game, starting him vs Chievo isn't a bad idea, but throwing him in a competitive game like this from the start when he isn't fully match-fit definitely increases the chance of him getting re-injured.

There's no good or bad decision here.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He needs to awaken the beast he was last season vs them, just remind the ever gossiping and doubting Italy who is in charge:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I get the feeling Lichtsteiner is getting on a bit. Maybe it's time to see if Caceras can nick his spot. He can definitely offer a bit more going forward but he's infamous for making brain farts.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
What's with all the fuss for saying just Sandro? It's not like saying Ronaldo when you actually mean fucking princess Cristiano...and you guys do that mistake all the fucking time (yes it irritates me).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)