[Serie A] JUVENTUS - Chievo (September 12, 2015) (13 Viewers)

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
Sandro like most nicknames just makes it easier to say someones name and like most nicknames can be anyfing u want it to be there is fuck all wrong with sandro, sando or sandman whatever. Does anyone comlain when del piero was called ale or alex? Or rondaldo ron? Call him whatever you want as long as people are abke to recognise who you are talking about and it isnt insulting then who cares.

Ps. There was less drama when people referd to Giovinco as cancer boy :sergio:
Yet noone calls Ronaldinho Ronaldo..

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Mus™;5092860 said:
Yet noone calls Ronaldinho Ronaldo..
Never seen anyone call Kurt Cobain, Donald or Donald Trump, John...

But whatever, we just wanted to point out the right way his name should be said, let them call him whatever.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Sandro like most nicknames just makes it easier to say someones name and like most nicknames can be anyfing u want it to be there is fuck all wrong with sandro, sando or sandman whatever. Does anyone comlain when del piero was called ale or alex? Or rondaldo ron? Call him whatever you want as long as people are abke to recognise who you are talking about and it isnt insulting then who cares.

Ps. There was less drama when people referd to Giovinco as cancer boy :sergio:
Rondildo?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
GDS:

Juve 4312: Buffon, Licht, Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro, Sturaro, Marchisio, Pogba, Hernanes, Morata, Dybala

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
GDS:

Juve 4312: Buffon, Licht, Bonucci, Chiellini, Sandro, Sturaro, Marchisio, Pogba, Hernanes, Morata, Dybala
I am kind of suspecting that Pereyra has fucked Allegris wife and given here gonorrhea. Why is this guy always on the bench, when he is consistently one of our best performers.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I am kind of suspecting that Pereyra has fucked Allegris wife and given here gonorrhea. Why is this guy always on the bench, when he is consistently one of our best performers.
Too soft for CM (more run with the ball player then anything else), not decisive enough as AM.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In Udinese Pereyra played as both a mezz'ala in a 3-5-2, as well as a central and wide attacking midfielder in a 4-2-3-1, I think also wide in a 4-3-3. He always seems to be an attacking option rather than a neutral one in that three man midfield.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
People who don't want to see retarded things like calling him Sandro.

- - - Updated - - -

What's next? der Sar? Persie? Gaal? No more van?
I'm confused :D I thought Alex was his name and Sandro his last name.

It's different in the case of the Dutch, as far as I know van is part of their last name, just like some Spanish last names have de, del or de la as part of theirs. You know, del Bosque, de la Red, etc :D

I think in that case would be OK to call him Sandro, we don't need to call every player by their full name, when you say Pogba or Dybala you know who their are without having to add Paul or Paulo to it

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'm confused :D I thought Alex was his name and Sandro his last name.

It's different in the case of the Dutch, as far as I know van is part of their last name, just like some Spanish last names have de, del or de la as part of theirs. You know, del Bosque, de la Red, etc :D

I think in that case would be OK to call him Sandro, we don't need to call every player by their full name, when you say Pogba or Dybala you know who their are without having to add Paul or Paulo to it
Vennegoor of Hesselink is my personal fave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)