[Serie A] JUVENTUS - Chievo (September 12, 2015) (14 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Does that 70's B movie bad guy lookalike sergio pellissier still exist? He always shat me up watching Juve - Chievo in the past, like a Di Natale lite, only he actually performs against us.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Best thing that coulda happened to us right now, tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Question: I've noticed everyone calls him Alex Sandro in all their formations instead of just Sandro, is that because that's his full last name? As in Alessandro? Not very sure of the European way, so somebody please feel free to explain.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, this team is almost obviously what we have best now. Allegri must do his job and field the best available 11 - this team.
Wanna fit Cuadrado in there somehow IMO.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Best thing that coulda happened to us right now, tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Question: I've noticed everyone calls him Alex Sandro in all their formations instead of just Sandro, is that because that's his full last name? As in Alessandro? Not very sure of the European way, so somebody please feel free to explain.

- - - Updated - - -

Wanna fit Cuadrado in there somehow IMO.
Had the same question , the name on his shirt is also Alex Sandro .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Had the same question , the name on his shirt is also Alex Sandro .
It seems that his first and second name.

Full name is Alex Sandro Lobo(dad´s) Silva(mom´s)

- - - Updated - - -

In latin america is very usual to have 2 names and 2 last names. I do for example, so it must be the case for him.

DelPirlo

Dec 26, 2013
Allegri will have a little less than two weeks to work with what I think will most likely be 5 from the front 6 in this match
(Marchisio-Hernanes-Pogba*-Dybala-Morata-Cuadrado). Maybe Lemina or Sturaro will come on for the Colombian and we will switch to a 4-3-1-2 with Hernanes as AM. Alex Sandro will have almost no time to work with his new defense teammates, but I'm confident he will be comfortable in no time.

Mar 30, 2006
I am actually scared of Chievo given how far away we seem to be from having the chemistry required in our team that only can come with time and playing together on the field. Chievo is looking well oiled. I hope we prepare well and play them as if we were playing Madrid or Barca.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I am actually scared of Chievo given how far away we seem to be from having the chemistry required in our team that only can come with time and playing together on the field. Chievo is looking well oiled. I hope we prepare well and play them as if we were playing Madrid or Barca.
we will destroy them.
our players will have so much anger inside that we will tear them apart

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Keen like mustard to see Alex Sandro. Evra's been poor in the first two matches. Dybala - Morata up front please.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Same as Felipe Melo man. That's just what he prefers to be written on his shirt, so that's how people write his name.
It's not a first name-last name arrangement like many other countries.

@CrimsonianKing explained it better, I'll go further:

Name:
Roberto Carlos da Silva Rocha
Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima
Romário de Souza Faria
Diego Ribas da Cunha
Roberto Firmino Barbosa de Oliveira
Daniel Alves da Silva
Alex Sandro Lobo Silva

+
Cláudio André Mergen Taffarel
Gilberto Aparecido da Silva
Djalma Pereira Dias dos Santos
Nílton dos Santos

Nickname:
Marcos Evangelista de Morais "Cafu"
Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite "Kaká"
Edson Arantes do Nascimento "Pelé"
Arthur Antunes Coimbra "Zico"

Mix:
Ronaldo de Assis Moreira "Ronaldinho" (literally 'little Ronaldo', because of the more famous contemporary)
Jorge Luiz Frello Filho "Jorginho" (little Jorge)
Jair Ventura Filho "Jairzinho" (little Jair)
Jorge Henrique Amaral de Castro "Jorginho Paulista" (little Jorge of São Paulo)

His name is Alex Sandro, not Sandro (A. Sandro).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)