[Serie A] Juventus - Cagliari (3 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
where do we get then another world class finisher??? I want a good replacement for trez, if he leaves....someone like him.....not cassano.....top class finisher.....his our best finisher....vital player.....dont sell him yet.....i dont want him to leave......and i dont want him to score against us...for example he goes to chelsea and we meet chelsea next season in semis and trez scores 2 goals against us......only if we get another his type of player......

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jeeks said:
We don't need a machine when Del Piero, Zlatan and Mutu are scoring. These players get involved more in the game, their presence is felt. Trezeguet ONLY scores goals, he does not do anything else. If we get Cassano when we sell Trezeguet, it gets even better.
I think that's the point of the game,scoring goals.
And tell me something,I heared a different things so I don't know the right answer,what is the price we need to pay for Cassano?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
where do we get then another world class finisher??? I want a good replacement for trez, if he leaves....someone like him.....not cassano.....top class finisher.....his our best finisher....vital player.....dont sell him yet.....i dont want him to leave......and i dont want him to score against us...for example he goes to chelsea and we meet chelsea next season in semis and trez scores 2 goals against us......only if we get another his type of player......
You're just like me,you assimilate to someone,in this case Trez.:)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
giovanotti said:
I think that's the point of the game,scoring goals.
And tell me something,I heared a different things so I don't know the right answer,what is the price we need to pay for Cassano?
Cassano is on sale at the moment, he is valued between 3 and 4 Million €, that's cheap. Trezeguet can be sold for over 25 Million.

Yes, the point of the game is to score goals, but luckily we have Del Piero who is scoring, we have Zlatan that is step by step finding the goal, we have Mutu who can score, we have Cassano who scores, and even Vieira scores. I'd rather have a team with anyone who can net the ball, than a team relying on someone to bring in the goals. I'd rather have a team with all the players involved rather than having a player waiting for the ball to come to his feet when he's at the right place at teh right time.

Stefan, Chelsea will never buy Trezeguet. Mourinho does not search for such players, for his tactics and formations, he prefers players like the ones I just mentioned.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I hope milan-inter game will have some big injures.... i am hoping on materazzi......dida getting injured would be nice.....or kaka, or sheva....and lots of 4 match bans mistakes, a la favalli headbutting pirlo or something like that......about the result...well.... it would be better if inter would win... because i cant see them fighting for top, as milan can.....as long as milan stay behind its better......they usually improve in the season midway.....they didnt start that well last season also....in the end milan-juve second game was the decider.

Jan 7, 2004
Stephan said:
I hope milan-inter game will have some big injures.... i am hoping on materazzi......dida getting injured would be nice.....or kaka, or sheva....and lost of 4 match bans mistakes, a la favalli headbutting pirlo or something like that......about the result...well.... it would be better if inter would win... because i cant see them fighting for top, as milan can.....as long as milan stay behind its better......they usually improve in the season midway.....they didnt start that well last season also....in the end milan-juve second game was the decider.

materazzi is already injured isnt he ?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jeeks said:
Cassano is on sale at the moment, he is valued between 3 and 4 Million €, that's cheap. Trezeguet can be sold for over 25 Million.

Yes, the point of the game is to score goals, but luckily we have Del Piero who is scoring, we have Zlatan that is step by step finding the goal, we have Mutu who can score, we have Cassano who scores, and even Vieira scores. I'd rather have a team with anyone who can net the ball, than a team relying on someone to bring in the goals. I'd rather have a team with all the players involved rather than having a player waiting for the ball to come to his feet when he's at the right place at teh right time.

Stefan, Chelsea will never buy Trezeguet. Mourinho does not search for such players, for his tactics and formations, he prefers players like the ones I just mentioned.
Cassano is 3 or 4 Milion Eur valued because his contract is nearing the expire date,am I right?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Jeeks said:

First, its Stephan:D and didnt chelsea made an offer on trez last year already....atleast i remebered somekind of news(not from tribalfootball) but they turned it down....

I still dont think it would be smart to sell trez......if i am correct, trez didnt play against liverpool....and look what happened.......his still one of the best in his situation.....i would prefer someone like him, who hasnt been nowhere throughout the match, and then SUDDENLY, he scores.....then someone who trys and trys but doesnt success because his finishing isnt good.....

and btw....dp isnt that young either.....so if we sell trez...soon dp quits, ok ibra-cassano are gona be the main starting duo.....mutu might start play in nedved position....or might be traded or loaned for cassano.....zalayeta will be loaned or sold....i cant see why we should sell trez....i would prefer him finishing his career with juventus......

----

And one thing more, jeeks, are you a del piero fan, or a juventus fan? Or let me ask differantly, you love juve because of dp or because of all players?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
giovanotti said:
Cassano is 3 or 4 Milion Eur valued because his contract is nearing the expire date,am I right?
I really don't know man, I don't like marketing.

Stephan said:
First, its Stephan:D and didnt chelsea made an offer on trez last year already....atleast i remebered somekind of news(not from tribalfootball) but they turned it down....

I still dont think it would be smart to sell trez......if i am correct, trez didnt play against liverpool....and look what happened.......his still one of the best in his situation.....i would prefer someone like him, who hasnt been nowhere throughout the match, and then SUDDENLY, he scores.....then someone who trys and trys but doesnt success because his finishing isnt good.....

and btw....dp isnt that young either.....so if we sell trez...soon dp quits, ok ibra-cassano are gona be the main starting duo.....mutu might start play in nedved position....or might be traded or loaned for cassano.....zalayeta will be loaned or sold....i cant see why we should sell trez....i would prefer him finishing his career with juventus......

----

And one thing more, jeeks, are you a del piero fan, or a juventus fan? Or let me ask differantly, you love juve because of dp or because of all players?
I am Juventus fan and I've been one before Del Piero even came to the club. I am a player's fan because they are serving the club, not because they are what they are.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:

----

Well,actualy,I thought that you're gonna ask me that question,not him.
I think that your estimation of Jeeks at this topic(Del Piero) was wrong.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
giovanotti said:
Well,actualy,I thought that you're gonna ask me that question,not him.
I think that your estimation of Jeeks at this topic(Del Piero) was wrong.
You say that, because you still think that I don't like Del Piero. However, I am not to declare what I feel about him.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I am Juventus fan and I've been one before Del Piero even came to the club. I am a player's fan because they are serving the club, not because they are what they are.[/QUOTE]

And you think trez isnt serving the club well enough? LOL, whats next.....lets sell buffon to real, then we will be rich, and who needs him anyway, we dont need buffon machine, if abbiati is doing his job well:D

Let me replace only name in your comment:

Why do you hope it won't happen? Buffon won't get any better than he is now and his value will start deteriorating. Another thing is that the clubs want him at this moment, so why not take advantage. Think of what we can get with his money....:D

Ok, just joking, but still....by that logic.....looks like you are more after money then players....

I want to see this juve generation to have success together.....not something like, ah, lets sell trez, think what we can buy for that money....

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jeeks said:
You say that, because you still think that I don't like Del Piero. However, I am not to declare what I feel about him.
No no no,I didn't mean that....you said many times before that you're a team guy not a player guy.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Stephan said:
I am Juventus fan and I've been one before Del Piero even came to the club. I am a player's fan because they are serving the club, not because they are what they are.
And you think trez isnt serving the club well enough? LOL, whats next.....lets sell buffon to real, then we will be rich, and who needs him anyway, we dont need buffon machine, if abbiati is doing his job well:D

Why do you hope it won't happen? Buffon won't get any better than he is now and his value will start deteriorating. Another thing is that the clubs want him at this moment, so why not take advantage. Think of what we can get with his money....:D

Ok, just joking, but still....by that logic.....looks like you are more after money then players....

I want to see this juve generation to have success together.....not something like, ah, lets sell trez, think what we can buy for that money....
Good point!But the answer would be,Buffon is a keeper and has a long time to serve.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stephan said:

I want to see this juve generation to have success together.....not something like, ah, lets sell trez, think what we can buy for that money....[/QUOTE]

It seems you did not understand the point of selling Trezeguet. He is serving the club damn well and he is one of my favourite players that I have seen. However, this is a strategic transfer, same as Zidane. We all got sad when he was sold, but we got Buffon, Thuram and Nedved for his price. Selling him for a big amount of money is good for the future of the club.

You said I am more after money than players. Well money buys players and money is good for the club. Hate to disappoint you, but the game has become more money dependant than you can imagine.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Trez is still one of the best scorers and by the tactics what we use, without him we might not get past the group stage....what would have happened when trez would not have scored 2 goals against bayern....we would have been level with brugge.....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
giovanotti said:
No no no,I didn't mean that....you said many times before that you're a team guy not a player guy.
ANd Del Piero is one of my favourite players that I have seen with the club.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
giovanotti said:
Good point!But the answer would be,Buffon is a keeper and has a long time to serve.
Exactly, Buffon's purpose in the team is differnt than Trezeguet's. And another thing, Buffon's value won't decrease and it does not matter if it does, because he can still play and still shine. If Trezeguet gets injured or loses his appetite, the 30 million he can bring will be 5 million.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)