[Serie A] Juventus - Cagliari (2 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stephan said:
Trez is still one of the best scorers and by the tactics what we use, without him we might not get past the group stage....what would have happened when trez would not have scored 2 goals against bayern....we would have been level with brugge.....
Football is not like that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
JEEKS

well, i agree with you in one part, but not in another.....zidane still has it.....ofcourse we got nedved, buffon and thuram...so a good deal....but if we look player vs player then nedved, is great but injured, while zidane isnt..... ok. i dont get nowhere with that talk.....

ok, tell me, what players and which position you would buy then.....for example, selling trez after this season.....how long you will predict del piero will play for juve and will he end his career with juve....... if you say that we might sell dp also...then we already sell 2 forwards......maybe mutu goes for swap deal with roma for cassano and chivu or someone like that.....zalayeta should be sold for his own goods....as we did with tachi....tachi is a starter for villa....so sell zalayeta....he deservs starting place in some french or spayin club......

But moustly what players you would buy from trez money.....and do you wana sell him after this season or already second transfer period?

And how you think our attack would be, if we sell trez and buy someone with that money....ibra and probably cassano? but maybe he goes to inter or real....do we need cassano? Why not start with mutu? You want to put mutu in nedved position? why not sell nedved also (LOL), we get some more for him....replace him with mutu or balzaretti, his injurebroned, who needs him anyway (LOL)....

---
and dont tell me, you want to sell trez to get cassano??? LOL

----
Dont take all my comment too seriously

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Jeeks said:
Exactly, Buffon's purpose in the team is differnt than Trezeguet's. And another thing, Buffon's value won't decrease and it does not matter if it does, because he can still play and still shine. If Trezeguet gets injured or loses his appetite, the 30 million he can bring will be 5 million.

well, buffon has had only one game after recovering....you never know how he might play from now on......

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juventus - Cagliari

Stadio Delle Alpi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus have an air of invincibility at the moment and it will require a near-miracle for Cagliari to change that when they meet at the Stadio Delle Alpi on Sunday. While the Sardinians will expect defeat, they have had a positive couple of weeks and will look to force Fabio Capello’s men to work hard for the three points.

Victory over Fiorentina last weekend, coupled with Milan’s defeat at Chievo, opened up an eight point gap at the top of the table, but Capello is determined to avoid any complacency and will accept nothing less than a fifth straight victory. The Juventus boss will also be determined to detract from Press speculation that he may be set for a move to Madrid.

Nedo Sonetti will be highly encouraged by his Cagliari side’s recent performances. After a disastrous start to the season which saw the demise of three Coaches, the Sardinians are finally playing with some confidence and resolve.

A 2-0 win over Sampdoria in Week 13 owed a lot to Honduran striker David Suazo who netted his sixth and seventh goals of the campaign and is showing his true potential. Last week’s 2-2 draw with Palermo was an apt demonstration of Sonetti’s positive impact. Having trailed 2-0 at the break, they fought back to get a 2-2 draw.

The Cagliari Coach will go in search of an improbable first away win of the season with a full squad. Capello is likely to start Gigi Buffon but is missing Emerson, Fabio Cannavaro and Mauro Camoranesi. Brazilian defender Gladstone and Federico Balzaretti are likely to benefit from the depleted squad and start on the bench.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus (probable): Buffon; Zambrotta, Thuram, Kovac, Chiellini; Blasi, Giannichedda, Vieira, Nedved; Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic

Cagliari (probable): Campagnolo; Lopez, Vignati, Bizera, Agostini; Esposito, Conti, Budel, Conticchio; Suazo, Langella

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
If this is the team------- Juventus (probable): Buffon; Zambrotta, Thuram, Kovac, Chiellini; Blasi, Giannichedda, Vieira, Nedved; Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic

than I think he will play right winger.

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
giovanotti said:
If this is the team------- Juventus (probable): Buffon; Zambrotta, Thuram, Kovac, Chiellini; Blasi, Giannichedda, Vieira, Nedved; Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic

than I think he will play right winger.
More probably blasi at rightback, and Rambo at RM..

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
giovanotti said:
Could be,but I'm inspired by the line-up from the coppa against Fiorentina...Blasi played right winger,and Pessotto and Balza were lateral backs.
Yeah, and look what a disaster Blasi turned out to be.. :D

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
Isn´t Mutu a bit overrated?
I mean why is it so obvius he should have a place in the starting 11. On witch other players behalf?
Is he a great player? Yes.
Has he been somewhat mistreated? Yes.
Should he have a place in Juves first 11? I really don´t know...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)