[Serie A] Juventus - Cagliari (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Laugh at me or whatever...But If Dp was to continue this way, he'll do the 200 record.
Actually it is not something to be laughed at, he might get there.

Since I am coming up with theories, I have a new theory as well. Del Piero is scoring, Zlatan is scoring and they both get involved in the game. Trezeguet is scoring but he does not get involved in the game.
My theory is, we will see Trezeguet being sold in January and Cassano will come in.

Now you will say this is a stupid thing to do and I will give you a point of view on why it is not stupid. Trezeguet is a striker, a hunter like no other, his instinct is unique and he knows how to get the goal. What does he do other than that in the game? Basically nothing. Now he is on top form, thus his value is very high and this is the maximum price that you can get for him. What if he gets injured, or goes off form soon, his value will drop drastically.

We sold Zidane at his maximum value and got the needed players, and this is what we will do with Trezeguet. It is sad to see him leave, but this is a long term investment that we all thank Moggi for.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Jeeks said:
Actually it is not something to be laughed at, he might get there.

Since I am coming up with theories, I have a new theory as well. Del Piero is scoring, Zlatan is scoring and they both get involved in the game. Trezeguet is scoring but he does not get involved in the game.
My theory is, we will see Trezeguet being sold in January and Cassano will come in.

Now you will say this is a stupid thing to do and I will give you a point of view on why it is not stupid. Trezeguet is a striker, a hunter like no other, his instinct is unique and he knows how to get the goal. What does he do other than that in the game? Basically nothing. Now he is on top form, thus his value is very high and this is the maximum price that you can get for him. What if he gets injured, or goes off form soon, his value will drop drastically.

We sold Zidane at his maximum value and got the needed players, and this is what we will do with Trezeguet. It is sad to see him leave, but this is a long term investment that we all thank Moggi for.
Its not stupid, and its a possibilty even though i hope i wont happen. Good point:tup:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
TonyMontana said:
Its not stupid, and its a possibilty even though i hope i wont happen. Good point:tup:
Why do you hope it won't happen? Trezeguet won't get any better than he is now and his value will start deteriorating. Another thing is that the clubs want him at this moment, so why not take advantage. Think of what we can get with his money.

- Buy Cassano and actually give him a place to play, and will be step by step starting to take Del Piero's place. Del Piero is on form now and no one will take his place, but soon someone is to, so let this someone learn a bit.

- Buy a good substitute for Nedved, another player that is going up in smoke.

- Buy a defender or two, we all know we need a backup for that line. Actually with Sagnol coming, one defender is enough.

- We will have enough money to reinforce our squad in the summer transfer campaign.

As I said, this is a long term investment and I hope it happens, now in January.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I would love to see this

ZhiXin said:
---------------Buffon--------------
Balzaretti - Thuram - Kovac - Zambrotta
----Camo---Vieira - Gianni
-------------- Mutu ---------------
------------Trez ----- DP
Emerson is injured, so Gianni will replace him. Blasi will lose the ball every game and I dun want to see that happening

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Jeeks said:
Why do you hope it won't happen? Trezeguet won't get any better than he is now and his value will start deteriorating. Another thing is that the clubs want him at this moment, so why not take advantage. Think of what we can get with his money.

- Buy Cassano and actually give him a place to play, and will be step by step starting to take Del Piero's place. Del Piero is on form now and no one will take his place, but soon someone is to, so let this someone learn a bit.

- Buy a defender or two, we all know we need a backup for that line. Actually with Sagnol coming, one defender is enough.

- We will have enough money to reinforce our squad in the summer transfer campaign.

As I said, this is a long term investment and I hope it happens, now in January.
The money is good, no doubt. I really like Trez and would love for him to stay at least untill after this season. I dont think his market value will decrease during that time, of course that is if he stays injury-free and keeps performing.

I dont want Cassano to come to Juve at all, i dont like him. I think he is too much of a troublemaker and from what ive seen and read he isnt exactly a team player(mentaly) either. What if Capello leaves, maybe he will start treating Juve like he is treating Roma at the moment.

If we were too sell Trez i would rather it be after this season and i wouldnt want Cassano to replace him either.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Play my man Dp.....He deserves to start.....

about milan and Inter...I hope I'll see like 7red cards and 2yellow and so on....a draw or inter winning would be sweet.
Come to think of it, I thought u were referring to the fights at the Rome derby

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jeeks said:

Really good scenario!That is all about the money,and I agree with that,but if you need to decide,would you sell Trez to Inter,for example???

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
giovanotti said:
Really good scenario!That is all about the money,and I agree with that,but if you need to decide,would you sell Trez to Inter,for example???
Inter don't want to buy him and cannot afford paying this much at the moment. Madrid would buy them (he will not do them any good), Arsenal need him and can buy him, they haven't bought any expensive player in a while.

Why not, let him leave..he might get injured, no one knows. And this player stinks when he gets injured.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jeeks said:
Inter don't want to buy him and cannot afford paying this much at the moment. Madrid would buy them (he will not do them any good), Arsenal need him and can buy him, they haven't bought any expensive player in a while.

Why not, let him leave..he might get injured, no one knows. And this player stinks when he gets injured.
Ok just asking.
Everyone stinks when gets injured.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
giovanotti said:
Ok just asking.
Everyone stinks when gets injured.
Not everyone, you are a doctor and you know. Some have a better physique than others and some have a faster healing rate than other, these are bodies and there are different kinds of them, right?

Trezeguet is one who does not have a strong physique AND does not recover fast.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Jeeks said:
Not everyone, you are a doctor and you know. Some have a better physique than others and some have a faster healing rate than other, these are bodies and there are different kinds of them, right?

Trezeguet is one who does not have a strong physique AND does not recover fast.
He is injure prone,yes that's true,I agree.But he was absent last season,for a long period,than get back,and booom...spectacular goal against real.
You said before that he is just like your avatar "pure gold",I know now you thought that we could sell him at the right price(good one).
In one way I agree,but I think that we don't have a machine for scoring,such is Trez.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
giovanotti said:
He is injure prone,yes that's true,I agree.But he was absent last season,for a long period,than get back,and booom...spectacular goal against real.
You said before that he is just like your avatar "pure gold",I know now you thought that we could sell him at the right price(good one).
In one way I agree,but I think that we don't have a machine for scoring,such is Trez.
We don't need a machine when Del Piero, Zlatan and Mutu are scoring. These players get involved more in the game, their presence is felt. Trezeguet ONLY scores goals, he does not do anything else. If we get Cassano when we sell Trezeguet, it gets even better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)