[Serie A] Juventus - Cagliari (2 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
its great that mutu will, "should" start now in camo absence.

i would prefer if the milan derby is a draw then both milan and inter lose ground pissing both of them off.

trez should play against cagliari as he is in search of catching up with luca toni.

Aug 1, 2003
I always feel uncomfortable playing against Cagliari.. even with their current position. We should win this game and take advantage of the derby in Milan.One of them (or both) is bound to lose something if we win.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Desmond said:
Exactly, Giovanotti. But of all the teams in Italy (or Europe, for that matter) we're probably the best at keeping our feet on the ground, as opposed to letting a win get to our heads.

Then again, last season may prove otherwise, but this team does learn from its mistakes.
So we should never say,that it would be an easy win,because there are no easy teams to pass.Every team deserves a respect and 3 points grabbed over Fiorentina have the same value as 3 points dropped over Cagliari or any other team.
Milan won the game against us,but they lost agains Chievo,simply as that.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i wonder will gigi start in goal for this match probable depends on how he feels after champions league game against vienna in midweek

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
channel 4 says that juve will be without emerson(injured) camoramesi(suspended) and cannavaro for this match.

i take it that fabio is suspended aswell.

although imo emerson could be ready anyway no harm in iL puma and fabio getting well deserved rests.

cagliari are starting to turn things around so this will be no easy match, they are showing good performances in recent weeks and came from 2-0 down against palermo to salvage a draw, hope don fabio has the team well up for this match and learn from the last time juve had an 8 point lead.

i think this wil be a hard fought 2-1 or 2-0 victory.

abbiatti/buffon

zambrotta kovac thuram cheillini

mutu vieira blasi nedved

trez zlatan

although balzaretti might be in contention for a place aswell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)