[Serie A] Juventus - Cagliari (1 Viewer)

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
cagliari are on the up , they collected 4 points in the last 2 round. Juve should be carefull but I expect an easy win.

if inter lose ,Inter & mancini can say goodbye any dreams of scudetto left in their skull.
poor moratti !!! (still having nightmares - and the only cure for him is to win Lo scudetto)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Even If Mauro wouldn't be suspended, I'd start Adrian ahead of him.
Camoranesi was our best player today, if I am to start Mutu I will do it instead of Nedved, every game.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Perhaps we should just sit back this year and let Inter and Milan fight it out until Fiorentina runs away with lo scudetto on the final matchday.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Seven said:
Perhaps we should just sit back this year and let Inter and Milan fight it out until Fiorentina runs away with lo scudetto on the final matchday.
Can you clarify that?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jeeks said:
Can you clarify that?
We pretty much proved we're the strongest and most consistent team out there. Now I could hardly care less about lo scudetto. How about actually making an attempt to win the CL. Last year's elimination looked as if we didn't care and quite frankly I believe we were focussed on the Serie A too much. We should change that around. The CL should be our primar objective.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Seven said:
We pretty much proved we're the strongest and most consistent team out there. Now I could hardly care less about lo scudetto. How about actually making an attempt to win the CL. Last year's elimination looked as if we didn't care and quite frankly I believe we were focussed on the Serie A too much. We should change that around. The CL should be our primar objective.
I have seen teams win their domestic title with champion league together.it's not Imposible.ofcourse CL would be priority,but we need to take keep this lead also,we don't want to end up empty handed in the end.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I dream the CL this year.But can anyone remember the last time when Juve played a great game???It was last year against Milan.We always underachieve IMO and althought we win we do this without our full power

The Goalkeeper

Nov 23, 2005
tassard said:
I dream the CL this year.But can anyone remember the last time when Juve played a great game???It was last year against Milan.We always underachieve IMO and althought we win we do this without our full power
u know why you think we always under achieve? Because Juventus never have to use the sixth gear...we can see them from the rearview using the first gear.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Yes man but why we don't do that in the big games?Last year in the second game with Liverpool we were not in the pitch and this year against Milan we were awful

The Goalkeeper

Nov 23, 2005
tassard said:
Yes man but why we don't do that in the big games?Last year in the second game with Liverpool we were not in the pitch and this year against Milan we were awful
for some odd coincidence...we always get a flat tire during those big games. Figures...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
Camoranesi was our best player today, if I am to start Mutu I will do it instead of Nedved, every game.
I actually heard he did pretty well. I'm happy for Mauro.

As choosing Mutu over Mauro in this game is probably because we need to rest Camo as Pavel was rested in several matches this season. After-all Mutu can do the job I guess.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
I actually heard he did pretty well. I'm happy for Mauro.

As choosing Mutu over Mauro in this game is probably because we need to rest Camo as Pavel was rested in several matches this season. After-all Mutu can do the job I guess.
I am not talking about resting, Mutu is on a much better form than Nedved, it is time for the blondie to let Mutu start the games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)