[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Lecce (Oct. 17th 2010) (21 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Boy that was really lovely.

We had 3 dangerous shots against us though. We still need to tighten up the defence more.

Well done my Juve.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Fantastic performance. This is the type of match we would have dropped points in last season, and considering our tendency last year to set all the wrong records, probably would have lost when you consider Lecce have only won something like 3 times vs us in last 20+ meetings.

Krasic is a star, and at this rate will have more assists than the serie a top scorer has goals.

I can already see a big change in this Juve compared to last season. We react positively when going down, and hopefully today is a sign of things to come in terms of picking up points vs lesser teams, our achilles heal these past few seasons.

The players can not let this get to their heads. It's far to early to get complacent, and we must continue to remain cautiously optimistic. Were only 1 pt off 4th, 3 from 2nd, and 5 from 1st. Everything to gain, but considering how tight the table is, everything to lose if we get ahead of ourselves.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Beautiful game from juve+ great result.
but it's obvious that against an opponent who can neutralize "turbo milos" we would find it difficult to create danger.
we desperately need to reinforce our left side.
My choice would be instead of buying a LB plus a LW. we buy a skillful leftback who can launch attacks as good as any winger.
combination of this kind of LB with defensive skills of pepe or marchi would make our game more complex.
David Luiz would be great.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We'd have one of the best attacking trio and our opponents would shit their pants.

Now that you mention it, I just did, saw Red's link. He's simply an amazing player...It'd be so great to see this

Cassano - Amauro - Krasic

Marchisio - Melo - Aquilani

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
We'd have one of the best attacking trio and our opponents would shit their pants.

Now that you mention it, I just did, saw Red's link. He's simply an amazing player...It'd be so great to see this

Cassano - Amauro - Krasic

Marchisio - Melo - Aquilani
Two good fullbacks and we have ourselves a real good team.

I have to admit I still would stick with Amauri I think he can offer something just needs to get one goal and bloom.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Do you think we'd be criminals in getting a LW as dangerous as Krasic is?:p
NO.I just said it's my choice.
Krasic doesn't participate in defense that often(if any) and if we do the same on left it would be too much.then we would have to buy a WC full back to take the burden.
or we'd be whining about our fullbacks the whole season.
plus i like pepe's hared work on the pitch so I see a much more successful left us consisting of him+some LB with great technique over the ball(david luiz) than another out and out attacking winger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)