[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Lecce (Oct. 17th 2010) (5 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
bad comparisation, the entire palermo side was based around making shure krasic didnt got a good ball, and if he did, that he was in such position he could do little with it.

if the entire team wasent such fail that day, and provided krasic with balls he could actually use, then it would be another thing.

also, that was krasic 3th match for us or something,next time we face palermo, balzaretti will cry
Nah. Palermo are one of the most open and attacking sides in Serie A. There was space for Krasic, palermo's game was not based on stopping him.

Seriously guys? I rate Krasic a lot, but whats the problem with saying that one player was able to stop him.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I can recall Ranieri putting on Sissoko around the 88th minute against Palermo when we were leading 2 nil and he injured himself and missed the Chelsea games a few days later and was out for a 2 months with a broken bone in his foot so I can see where Buck is coming from.

I would of also like to of seen him give Martinez a run out.
Oh, then I guess we should NEVER play Del Piero. The more time he plays the more likely he is to injure.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Watching this team celebrate each goal against a weaker opponent is embarrassing and laughable.

They need to celebrate once they climb the table instead of scoring a few goals. Especially jokers like Amauri and Grygera who add no value to the team and its performance
:sergio:

This post is laughable.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Jesus, why do people get so bent out of shape over formation? It's 4-4-2, but it's not something that is set in stone. Krasic is obviously given a lot of freedom and at times it can look like we're playing 4-3-3. But it doesn't matter, because that's what having quality players is all about, mixing it up on the pitch.
:tup: :tup:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I never says you were wrong, I was just posting an example of loosing a star play to a long term injury unnecessarily when the the points are already in the bag.

You would of cursed Del Neri if Ale got injured after coming on aswell and the point me and Buck was making was that Martinezs needed the minutes more.

Same logic would apply to all are star players from Ale to Krasic.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I never says you were wrong, I was just posting an example of loosing a star play to a long term injury unnecessarily when the the points are already in the bag.

You would of cursed Del Neri if Ale got injured after coming on aswell and the point me and Buck was making was that Martinezs needed the minutes more.

Same logic would apply to all are star players from Ale to Krasic.
:lol: I would, now? Maybe if he was over playing Ale and forcing him into injury but if someone gets injured coming on at 80 minutes that's just bad luck.

So save the face palm.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why are people calling it a 4-3-3? It's still 4-4-2.
We were talking about a formation with 1 striker. In that case it's a 4-5-1 or a 4-3-3, but not a 4-4-2.

Or maybe you're referring to some previous posts that I missed. In that case, if they talked about the formations we used so far, it was a 4-4-2.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
:lol: I would, now? Maybe if he was over playing Ale and forcing him into injury but if someone gets injured coming on at 80 minutes that's just bad luck.
So save the face palm.
Exactly! It would of been bad luck which could of been avoided if Ale hadn't of been subbed in as the points were in the bag and there was no need for his presence. (ie my point about the Sissoko sub )

If he did pick up a serious injury would you stand hand on your heart and say that its fine cause Ale was really needed out there?

And about resting Ale every game? I think Ale should play a part in every game where he is needed.

:sergio:

awit

Jan 10, 2010

So save the face palm.
Someone gives you a revolver with 1/6 bullets in the chamber and tells you to point at yourself and pull the trigger. You end up shooting yourself, were you

a) stupid
b) unlucky

There was no reason to risk Ale in this match but Del Neri has done it before. For some reason he isn't willing to bench him for 90 minutes (hasn't done it once this season).

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Jesus, why do people get so bent out of shape over formation? It's 4-4-2, but it's not something that is set in stone. Krasic is obviously given a lot of freedom and at times it can look like we're playing 4-3-3. But it doesn't matter, because that's what having quality players is all about, mixing it up on the pitch.
:tup:

Nah. Palermo are one of the most open and attacking sides in Serie A. There was space for Krasic, palermo's game was not based on stopping him.

Seriously guys? I rate Krasic a lot, but whats the problem with saying that one player was able to stop him.
Palermo had a narrow midfield, so were able to completely dominate that area of the pitch.

That meant that, though Krasic was in space, none of Juve's other midfielders were able to get on the ball enough to supply him.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
We were talking about a formation with 1 striker. In that case it's a 4-5-1 or a 4-3-3, but not a 4-4-2.

Or maybe you're referring to some previous posts that I missed. In that case, if they talked about the formations we used so far, it was a 4-4-2.
I thought you guys were talking about the formation we played in this game. My bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)