[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Lecce (Oct. 17th 2010) (3 Viewers)

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Does Lecce have any real danger men?
As a matter of fact, they do have players, who can surprise us if we underestimate them. Ex juventino Ruben Olivera is there, Giacomazzi, Grossmuller and Ignacio Piatti seems to be their star players in midfield, and Daniele Corvia is their top goalscorer with his 2 goals so far, scored in Lecce`s last 2 games. Up front they also have experienced players - Chevanton, Jeda and Di Michele, and from what I`ve seen so far Rosati seems to be decent goalkeeper, not to mention that he conceded 8 goals in 6 rounds and Storari let 9 in Juve`s net for that time, but still he (Rosati) is nothing special.

Lecce played (4-3-3) with Jeda, Olivera and Corvia in attack in their last match (1-0 win vs Catania), but away to Juve they should be more careful, I think they will strat with 4-5-1 and a lone striker Daniele Corvia, behind him Giacomazzi is back after suspension and should play, if all are fit, then Grossmuller, Piatti, Olivera and Mesbah may form their midfield. Also they have some problems right now with club president and head coach having a conflict, if reports are true, so there`s tension in Lecce`s camp.

Still, they do not have quality in their squad for more than fighting against relegation and we should get the whole 3 pts with no drama, but an easy win will happen only if we are serious and dont get carried away after our last 2 games, Lecce will come to Turin to defend their net and try to snatch a point, we should be prepared for that. I hope we can get a win with a clean sheet, but... 3 or 4 to 1 is the result that I expect, with 2 Quag goals, one from Bonucci and one from Martinez, if he plays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)