[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Lecce (Oct. 17th 2010) (3 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Aquilani isn't available as well. The 4-3-3 will be slow with marchisio melo and Sissoko.
Yeah and right now we don't even need to think about such option because we have both Del Piero and Martinez, perhaps even Iaquinta too.
I was saying that even without 4 of Del Piero, Quag, Martinez, Iaquinta/Amauri (in serie A most of all) we can still put a solid starting XI.

Like this:
Buffon
Grygera-Bonucci-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Marchisio-Aquilani-Melo
Krasic- Amauri-Pepe​

That's not something I would play, of course, but it shows that even with 4 of our 5 strikers out, we can be a very good team.
The point is that we don't depend on any attacker at all. We depend on our midfield.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Watching this team celebrate each goal against a weaker opponent is embarrassing and laughable.

They need to celebrate once they climb the table instead of scoring a few goals. Especially jokers like Amauri and Grygera who add no value to the team and its performance

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Watching this team celebrate each goal against a weaker opponent is embarrassing and laughable.

They need to celebrate once they climb the table instead of scoring a few goals. Especially jokers like Amauri and Grygera who add no value to the team and its performance
:lol2:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Yeah, team spirit, confidence, self belief and celebration isnt what this team needs isnt it?

Rubbish.
Yea and celebrating against a cupcake team is fantastic for morale and self belief right? WTF is self belief anyway?

These guys are paid professionals that play for Juventus, not primavera kids who still haven't walked their baby nuts around the block.

Celebrate if you're a powerhouse club sitting at the top of the table when you beat Lecce. Not when you finish 7th, start the season by losing to Bari and are "competing" in Europa League

Don't be dumb, be realistic

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Should Aquilani, Krasic and Quag also not celebrate?

Or are they allowed to since they weren't part of last season's failure?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

You have to keep in mind that only a handful of months ago Juventus probably would have won by a slight margin, or maybe even gone to a stalemate against a team like this. Juventus are climbing out of a dark hole, and when things are done right it should be celebrated and recognized.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I was completely satisfied with yesterday's performance...it pretty much turned into a sparring (training) match, as we were far superior to Lecce.

I finally saw the speed this team has been missing....and on that note, let me say that Krasic is the best player we've signed in a long while. I almost fear just how badly we could miss him if he gets injured....

Krasic has speed, vision and some great passing...if he isnt gonna score, then he's gonna set someone else up to

Aquilani was good as well. If he can remain injury free, then we will see him starting every game, and making an impact. He reads the game well, his passes are on, and he had a nice shot yesterday as well.

Melo also had a good game, maybe his best in Black & White. He is the kind of guy who when he is having a good game, his energy and enthusiasm is contagious, and others play well because of it (imo). The other side of it is when he is not playing so well, and becomes negative........

Congrats to DP for #178, and it was a class goal as well !!! :beer: How long can he keep working his magic ????

Marchisio playing on the left definitely gave DC the cover he needs, but lets be honest, DC doesnt belong in a Juve uniform, rather, he would be more in his element in a Pro Patia jersey.

The only other negative is Amauri. I already said it at the beginning of the season that this guy is washed up, and is already a has been. We need to sell him to whoever the hell will take him, and bring in another Brazilian by the name of Luis Fabiano
:shocked:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yea and celebrating against a cupcake team is fantastic for morale and self belief right? WTF is self belief anyway?

These guys are paid professionals that play for Juventus, not primavera kids who still haven't walked their baby nuts around the block.

Celebrate if you're a powerhouse club sitting at the top of the table when you beat Lecce. Not when you finish 7th, start the season by losing to Bari and are "competing" in Europa League

Don't be dumb, be realistic
u iz trollin

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Jesus, why do people get so bent out of shape over formation? It's 4-4-2, but it's not something that is set in stone. Krasic is obviously given a lot of freedom and at times it can look like we're playing 4-3-3. But it doesn't matter, because that's what having quality players is all about, mixing it up on the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)