[Serie A] JUVENTUS 4-0 Lecce (Oct. 17th 2010) (34 Viewers)

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Aquilani is the playmaker we needed! great game especially for him, Melo, Krasic and a pretty solid performance in defence aside from a few stupid mistakes from the usual fullbacks..Amauri is useless though

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I post less when Juve win.

When they win and play well, I'm content to say that they played well and move on.

When they don't perform, I'm more inclined to go in for detailed analysis.

And I stopped watching at half time today, because I was sure the game was won. :D

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I post less when Juve win.

When they win and play well, I'm content to say that they played well and move on.

When they don't perform, I'm more inclined to go in for detailed analysis.

And I stopped watching at half time today, because I was sure the game was won. :D
fake fan

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
You know what I find disturbing, I see more posts when we lose a game than when we win. Sickening honestly.
I know what you mean but people are more likley to rant when their pissed off after the game to day i just walked about for a bit with a smile on my face didn't really need to say much to be honest :D

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
Im really loving this team. We are young and we are tenacious. At this pace, we are going to score 100 goals this Serie A season lol.

Krasic is a beast and I hope people here are happy we went for him and not Dzeko.

But we do still need a ferocious striker, 'cause Amauri and Iaquinta are not up to par and Quaglia is not really a prima punta. Luis Fabiano in January?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
What a game, great job Juve.

Does anyone know the song/tune they play when Juventus scores? Or the chant the fans sing before the game?

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
no 5-0, no party, lol kidding...

I would like to see a world class left winger than dzeko though... no matter how good a finisher, if our opposition can lock our right wing we would struggle, if our left wing can be as lethal as the right side eventually even amauri will score

Jun 19, 2006
Fuck, Amauri is just simply useless. True, he really does his best to score the damn goal, uses a lot of balls,... but it just wont go in. :( On the other hand we have fabio, who is invisible for 20 minutes, and suddenly, he scores.

Time to seell Amauri. If he cant score, he's no good to us.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
You know what I find disturbing, I see more posts when we lose a game than when we win. Sickening honestly.
Not that sickening. It's really a function of these forums. There's less to complain about. One of the functions of these forums is to give a place where fans can vent frustrations. When we win 4-0, those frustrations are low.

When we win 4-0, of course, the elation comes out. But I'm not sure if I prefer doom-and-gloom complainers or elated fanboys who only appear when we win. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)