[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Chievo (April 5th 2009) (2 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
We all saw today that this defense isnt world-class, the only sure bet that we have is Chellini...and he made a few mistakes today as well (but made up for it with a goal)

ALOOF Mellberg is a mediocre defender who has the pace of a turtle (he would fare better in Serie C2)

Brazzo and Molinaro wouldnt start for Piacenza...so why the fuck are they playing for us ??

I saw Tiago play for Portugal against Sweden, and he actually TRIED...something he isnt doing for us (must be afraid of breaking a nail)

it wasnt DP's game today

Cheers to Camo and Iaquinta......and not a bad game out of Zebina, either (better than Grygera, thats for sure)

RUINeri must answer for the fact that we had all 3 subs by halftime....thank God no one was injured in the second half, or we would have been fucked...what am I thinking, we drew with lowly Chievo, and made Pellissier look like a superstar....WE ARE FUCKED !!!

We said arrivederci to any title hopes today :tdown:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 10, 2006
That match sucked. For a neutral it would have been fun to watch.

I liked what I saw from Camo and Iaquinta. Cheillini's goal was great.

Some serious changes need to be made this summer if we are going to compete with Inter.

rb77

s e V e n
Dec 8, 2007
i just want to say something here...week in and week out we all say the same thing..and i think its time that this summer the board gets their brains in their heads and start acting like juve men!! our team will never win a trophy if it stays at the same quality it is..

our defence is horrible..just horrible..chiellini is world class no doubt..but he cant do it all alone..buffon the best keeper in the world cant do it alone..we need to get a world class partner for chillio and zebina should get the rb position back..and get a lb who can actually play footbal..

our midfield is ok..we only need a neddy replacement and we are fine..giovinco is giving us all the creativity we need..we DONT NEED CASSANO..silva or diego will do(ribery is impossible)..ranieri should understand we dont like him..and he means shit to juve..trez will always have our support no matter what..he should us today why he is one of the best strikers around!! chance after chance..he has heart for juve..not like half of this shitty team..and our board should think twice before they go and try to sell gigi or trez for some cash!! take your hands out of your asses and pay so you can take us back to the top..time by itself isnt gona get us to the levels of barca man utd and even inter. i seriously dont know who to blame..if i should blame our coach..our managers..our shitty defense..all is to blame..but the main problem is our managment who gave us this gay coach..and who made this god damn fuckin team..im just curious to see what will happen when the old guard are out..next year is without nedved and his heart..this is getting really boring..i just hope we do well in the summer market and get diego and a wc defender and not another poulsen and mellberg!!

federico

Apr 6, 2009
really hey, its not that easy to build a world class team. These days you need: 1. money 2. managers and coach with idea and knowledge 3. a strong youth sector.
We lost heaps of money and players just over two years ago and this season we played CL and running 2nd in the league.
and yes we did some tranfer mistakes, tiago andrade poulsen, and had some serious injury problem.
if we are where we are, thats cuz were sucha great club.
id buy silva cassano and eboue. we need some solid defender. giovinco will have his chances. del piero is our capitain but has to play only a few games, as nedved shouldve this year. amauri was great this season. david can stay hes worth more then the 8-10 mil max we'd get for him.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005
Dude shut the fuck up unless u're going to mention that Chievo's first goal is all on Chiellini. People here forget all the mistakes the 'popular' players make.
fck u .. you don't know any thing about matches or football, stay in us they call it soccer BTW !

see the match first then judge ?

Mellberg who gave the chance to cross it over

Sep 1, 2002
The Scudetto was not lost in this one game, but over a whole season. To blame one or two individuals is sad, and the abuse they are getting from so called (mock) fans is pathetic.

The team, as it stands, has, and is, doing well to be second in the league. Only a fool would suggest that Juve are better than inter at the moment.
What the future holds is the major worry: many of our best players are coming to the end of the careers and with no obvious replacements in the team, what are the management to do? Although there are some prospects who are coming through, does anyone truly believe this team can challenge for titles next season..

Without huge (serious money not bargin basement bucket cash) investment over the summer, and an imagenative signing of a new coach, we can look forward to being second best at best.

dogsarecute

Aug 7, 2008
The Scudetto was not lost in this one game, but over a whole season. To blame one or two individuals is sad, and the abuse they are getting from so called (mock) fans is pathetic.

The team, as it stands, has, and is, doing well to be second in the league. Only a fool would suggest that Juve are better than inter at the moment.
What the future holds is the major worry: many of our best players are coming to the end of the careers and with no obvious replacements in the team, what are the management to do? Although there are some prospects who are coming through, does anyone truly believe this team can challenge for titles next season..

Without huge (serious money not bargin basement bucket cash) investment over the summer, and an imagenative signing of a new coach, we can look forward to being second best at best.
We already have replacements, but obvious they are not, because they are our youths, and the management has said many times that the team will be built upon them and not established players. No one believed that Alex Ferguson's fledgling team is good enough to win championships but he does that twice(in the 90s and last year).

I look at the squad and do not see much to worry about. ADP can be replaced by Amauri or Cassano(if he comes). Camo is injury-plagued but can still offer loads if he is healthy. Trezeguet is not old and both Amauri and Iaquinta are good enough to replace him. Nedved's replacement is coming. The other positions are covered by players in their 20s. So the only real problem is Camo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)