[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Chievo (April 5th 2009) (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
The Scudetto was not lost in this one game, but over a whole season. To blame one or two individuals is sad, and the abuse they are getting from so called (mock) fans is pathetic.

The team, as it stands, has, and is, doing well to be second in the league. Only a fool would suggest that Juve are better than inter at the moment.
What the future holds is the major worry: many of our best players are coming to the end of the careers and with no obvious replacements in the team, what are the management to do? Although there are some prospects who are coming through, does anyone truly believe this team can challenge for titles next season..

Without huge (serious money not bargin basement bucket cash) investment over the summer, and an imagenative signing of a new coach, we can look forward to being second best at best.
I think the manner of the draw is why many of us are pissed off. It would have been easier, if it wasn't this way that shows our lack of overall consistency and its a real eye opener to some of the problems we thought our team are over. I really thought Chiellini would do better and the same for mellberg, tiago and even Alex.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
This is why wasting money on a striker would be foolish. Our defense has needed a complete revolution for a long time. Lets forget about this title and focus completely on fixing this shit of a team, starting from the defense.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I think the manner of the draw is why many of us are pissed off. It would have been easier, if it wasn't this way that shows our lack of overall consistency and its a real eye opener to some of the problems we thought our team are over. I really thought Chiellini would do better and the same for mellberg, tiago and even Alex.
True. Chiellini was caught ball watching and the Pellisier score that goal. Had he manned him that goal probably wouldn't have been let in.

Mellberg, well that last goal was an utter disgrace for which he is completely to blame for. We had 1 minute left for ffs! He would have been better off just kicking it straight out of the ground and going back to his position!

Tiago didn't do anything. He gave away some fouls and lost the ball several times (seriously our midfield could not string two passes together).

DP was deservedly replaced after he hogged the shit out of the ball only to our detriment. He tried dribbling and lost it and he had one chance to center it in the box but instead kicked it straight to the keeper. Trez did a much better job and was unlucky not to score.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The Scudetto was not lost in this one game, but over a whole season. To blame one or two individuals is sad, and the abuse they are getting from so called (mock) fans is pathetic.

The team, as it stands, has, and is, doing well to be second in the league. Only a fool would suggest that Juve are better than inter at the moment.
What the future holds is the major worry: many of our best players are coming to the end of the careers and with no obvious replacements in the team, what are the management to do? Although there are some prospects who are coming through, does anyone truly believe this team can challenge for titles next season..

Without huge (serious money not bargin basement bucket cash) investment over the summer, and an imagenative signing of a new coach, we can look forward to being second best at best.
Even though I agree with what you said which is something rare, I am still eager to know who do you call mock fans.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
We already have replacements, but obvious they are not, because they are our youths, and the management has said many times that the team will be built upon them and not established players. No one believed that Alex Ferguson's fledgling team is good enough to win championships but he does that twice(in the 90s and last year).

I look at the squad and do not see much to worry about. ADP can be replaced by Amauri or Cassano(if he comes). Camo is injury-plagued but can still offer loads if he is healthy. Trezeguet is not old and both Amauri and Iaquinta are good enough to replace him. Nedved's replacement is coming. The other positions are covered by players in their 20s. So the only real problem is Camo.
hmm..having adequate cover is one thing, having better quality is another. right now, we do have a big number of players that are reliable. BUT we do not have much players who are up to world class standard...and most of them are aging etc.ADP neddy and camo:cry: ....we really need to bring in 1 or 2 ESTABLISHED player to upgrade the team right away while we filter out the best youngsters that may be coming from the youth... this is how juve worked before the scandal...every year, one or 2 big names will arrive.

i truly believe that Ranieri isn't worthy of juventus:tdown: ...juventus is too good for him...we should get a respectable and high-class coach ASAP if we want to get better in the future because i believe that our potential is very great:tup: ...a right coach will make everything right...look at inter, i am sure if jose isn't there this season, they may be struggling to hold 1st place or maybe isn't even at the top:melayyanandmessi: ...

last season we are 3rd, this season we are 2nd(hopefully we don't drop), next season we may be FIRST!!! :):lol: :pimp:
:flag:

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
haha yea!!!...and lets not forget, we had so much more chances than them to score!!! there were actually 5 dangerous shots by us in the space of 8 minutes at one point of time!!! and we truly regret that we missed them.......

at this point of time, iaquinta is the only striker that i feel slightly confident in scoring goals.....del piero has been making bad decisions and whenever he gets into the area, there is only a 50-50 chance of him to score...sometimes he choose to dribble when he should shoot, or choose to shoot when he should pass...i understand that he has his ego because he is the king and captain of the club...

amauri isnt on form for a long time...and trezegol has just started gtting back into the team...his performance today was very lively, very fresh...he just need more playing time to start scoring, i hope so...

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
And i really don't understand why Poulsen didn't start instead of Tiago.
Tiago was awful against Bologna, subbed at half time when we were losing 0:1 and with Poulsen on we beat them 4:1. He was again bad vs Roma while Poulsen was amazing, man of the match, and today we see the ballerina starting the match again.

Unless Poulsen was tired from the NT matches, i see no excuse for Ranieri. To start a lifeless ghost of a ballerina 3 times in a row even if she's the worst or one of the worst on the pitch, while having a much better option on the bench is simply unforgivable.
Agree with this part Alen
Till now i still not understand why Ranieri played Tiago instead of Marchisio in this match
Poulsen - Marchisio played great too against Napoli, Bologna, and other teams
and Marchisio - Tiago never succeed as midfield duo, if there is Poulsen i think we won't concede 3 goals in this match

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
ok...we should really win the coppa italia!
god damnit ranieri should concetrate everything on winning that trophy...it could be his first and last..(and man we suffered so much that the next match thread isn't opened yet..i'm sick of this one..after the one with the defeat with inter this is the most disgusting in this season)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)