[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Chievo (April 5th 2009) (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I see the forums went crazy :D

Amyway as I said in the Serie A thread, we lost points just after we announced that we are title contenders and we will fight to win.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #387
    You see what a quality fullback brings to the table. A fit Zebina is below the Maicon, Alves and cie of this world but is really much better than what we displayed this season.

Like I said earlier. bring me some difference makers. Guys with balls. Tiago is scared of it. Sell him this summer. I wasn't sure about the Poulsen deal but he was supposed to be our guy in the mid according to our board. He was rated higher than Momo from Ranieri's comments. Did he play today? NO

A freebie once in a while is good but not 3-4 per season please.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #389

Amyway as I said in the Serie A thread, we lost points just after we announced that we are title contenders and we will fight to win.
    How many times as this happened so far? 3 times at least I think.

Dec 26, 2004

We are a carbon copy of pro-Calciopoli Inter... The only difference I can think of is we buy shittier players but waste less money on them.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    1. Our defence isn't good enough when it doesn't have the protection of a DM.

2. Without the proper protection of a DM, our high line was always going to be vulnerable and so the defence should have dropped deeper.

3. Good changes from Ranieri, though he should have started Poulsen.

4. Good performances from Camoranesi and Iaquinta in particular.

Overall, much like over the whole season, the team's heart and determination just isn't enough to cover the technical and tactical failings of the players and coach.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Oh, please. Pre-Calciopoli Inter could only dream about being 2nd. :D
    Well they were just being realistic :D

This is still the past Juve's dignity and greatness which made us believe that we could win the Scudetto from the beginning. To be quiet honest it'd be really unfair to beat a team in winning the championship who have a full stadium, many skillful players on the pitch/bench, a caring board and one top-notch coach.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Well they were just being realistic :D

This is still the past Juve's dignity and greatness which made us believe that we could win the Scudetto from the beginning. To be quiet honest it'd be really unfair to beat a team in winning the championship who have a full stadium, many skillful players on the pitch/bench, a caring board and one top-notch coach.
    And the best player in the world on top of it, who can't stop scoring and assisting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)