[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Chievo (April 5th 2009) (5 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Ibra's gay ass friend Melly just lost the win for us!!! Stupid stupid stupid as heck!!
What was he doing bringing the ball up out of position!! Then didn't do a damn thing when he lost the ball....

I'm so frustrated. A scudetto winning team cannot make such basic mistakes!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
What is it about our home form against 'weak' teams? No, this is not acceptable. There have been too many individual mistakes. Let's be honest and rational (I realise it's hard after such a game), but are we a team worthy of being champions?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
shit!! i really mad at this result

Mellberg lost the ball, and Langella has more pace because he fresh (on in 2nd haf)
At that times, i think Mellberg will pull Langella shirt for foul, but then he didn't do it
that time i feel that will happen something..

and..

GOAL for Chievo
and i throw the TV remote, shit!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The way Chievo passed through our midfield was just as shocking. We desperately needed Poulsen's presence, but Ranieri's [cronios] love affair [/cronios] with the sweet long haired brunette ballerina is more important than controlling the midfield. I know that we didn’t have any more subs left, but we didn’t need to make 2 subs at half time. The ballerina was either losing the duels or making a silly foul.

Tiago, if you have any dignity left, then leave my team and go to Boavista, where you belong.

P.S: I still can't calm down :(

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Sad day!
Some points:
- Scudetto race is over
- Zebina HAS to start
- We miss Momo
- Thank god Camo is back
- We need a new defender. Better, buy 2!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, good to go humble and get the thoughts of anything other than a shot at the Coppa Italia out of our heads...

Our boys aren't yet the quality to become scudetto contenders, and our board better not believe that either.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Looking on the bright side, we most likely would not have won the Scudetto either way and this loss shows the management that we desperately need new defenders, more than anything.

Apr 15, 2006
Looking on the bright side, we most likely would not have won the Scudetto either way and this loss shows the management that we desperately need new defenders, more than anything.
I beg to differ! the board has had MANY chances to realize that defence needs an upgrade! Chances worse than this! but they're too thickheaded to learn!

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
And now everyone's acting like they knew it all the time... :lol: How predictable. We were in the race until this match day. To say anything else is just blasphemy.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Kudos to Inter for finishing this shit officially. I was really getting sick of being foolishly hopeful every week. Honestly, if a team who concede three goals in home against one of the weakest sides of the league win the championship, you have to mourn over the entire league.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Maybe someone thinks that we shouldn't drive him out of the team, becasue of one mistake, but I think the opposite, it was so silly and like a traitor's mistake and this mistake made the rest of our season meaningless, you fucking piece of shit!!!!!

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
And now everyone's acting like they knew it all the time... :lol: How predictable. We were in the race until this match day. To say anything else is just blasphemy.

there's barely getting in and uncontsted, we believed in barely getting in coz its our team and it would be at the expense of inter, but we all knew from the get go and didnt quite expect this team to win it all even with no injuries to the starting 11. too many holes in the team really.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
I couldn't believe it when I saw it.
Thank God I did not watch this game, as obviously our defence sucks big time.
They better focus on getting a world class defender rather spending mayor money on some Cassano fool.

Come on board, it isn't so hard to open up your eyes is it?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
C mon cheer up, we are getting Cassano,
hopefully, next season, we will score one more goal than we concede...:lol:
CR knows better "there is always next year"...:melayyanandmessi:

Stop moaning, what else did you expect? This team has over-performed already,
considering its real value in defense, this is not smth we have learned of today,
we are still second and with the additions of Cassano and one more DM next year, we would have a "bigger" squad by next year.:pumpkin:
And lets sell Iaquinta asap, because that all his fault, he didnt score more goals, than we conceded, i m sure that Gigli and Blanc saw that...:melayyanandmessi:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Don't click the submit button twice you fools. The moment you click on it it will be posted, even if it's loading for a while.
Now i have to clean your mess :D

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Disappointing result.

Almost the whole team played piss poor and the team is to blame IMO,not the coach,the board or the greenkeeper.You just can't concede 3 goals against freakin Chievo scored by a mediocre striker named Pellissier.

It was nice seeing Camoranesi back again,great comeback with 3 assists.Let's hope he stays fit and can calmly prepare himself for the next season.He said in an interview after the match that he trained for 3 weeks in a row,a thing that he couldn't do after the previous injuries and he's feeling better than after any injury in the past.Here's hope.

Buffon- It looked like he could haved saved at least one goal.Not the old,decesive Buffon yet.

Grygera- Below average,just like his performances in the last few months.Has been rightly replaced by Zebina.

Mellberg- What the fook was that?When he dribbled like his name is Pele' I just knew we'd get the equalizer.I was cursing at him for at least half an hour.Bad.

Chiellini
- Wasn't that good neither but scored a nice goal at least.The only halfway capable defender today.

Molinaro- Molinaro.

Salihamidzic- Get well soon.

Marchisio- The poor guy had to fight against the whole Chievo midfield all by himself.Had a few good tackles and was one of the better players today.

Giovinco
- Not as good as the previous games but had a few good actions aswell.Ok game.

Del Piero
- Bad game by the captain,got rightly substituted.Selfish as hell.He'll come back though,don't write him off.

Iaquinta
- One of the very few better players out there today with the usual determination.Nice goal.
_____
Camoranesi- One of the very few champions left in this squad,shame he is so injury prone and not the youngest anymore.Let's just hope he stays injury-free for the rest of his career.

Zebina
- Refreshing seeing a fullback who can add something offensively.I almost forgot that something like that existed.Stay injury-free FFS!

Trezeguet- The usual David,could've scored with a little luck.

Ranieri- Can't be blamed for this embarassing performance,maybe could have started Poulsen but hey,we're all wiser after the game is over.

Bottom line:Scudetto race is over before it even started,let's get the Coppa Italia then.

Edit: Oh wait I forgot a player...who was it?Ah right,it was the Ballerina Tiago Cardoso Mendes.Had a good period around christmas but honestly should be sold when the right offer comes.Zero personality.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Don't click the submit button twice you fools. The moment you click on it it will be posted, even if it's loading for a while.
Now i have to clean your mess :D
wtf, its still loading:shifty: , lucky me i opened a new tab to check,
thanks for cleaning up the mess though, i wish someone would do that with our defense...:cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)