[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 3-3 Chievo (April 5th 2009) (5 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
C mon cheer up, we are getting Cassano, hopefully, next season, we will score one more goal than we concede...
CR knows better "there is always next year"...

Stop moaning, what else did you expected? This team has over-performed,
considering its real value in defense, this is not smth we have learned of today,
we are still second and with the additions of Cassano and one more DM next year, we would have a bigger squad by next year.
And lets sell Iaquinta asap, because that all his fault, he didnt score more goals...
Why you're being an optimist happens only when you're sarcastic? :D

But seriously, if I had the choice, I'd have opted for Iaquinta to stay rather than Trez.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Camo showed what a class player he is today. What a performance, huge difference he would have made had he been fit all season.

A lot of you are blaming the defenders for their display today and rightfully so may i add. But Ranieri is to blame too, if he had done his homework he would have known Pellissier was one pacy fooker, and that you should be careful playing a high line against him. He took advantage of the space left behind the defenders.

Of course this does not excuse the horrible displays by Mellberg and Grygera.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And i really don't understand why Poulsen didn't start instead of Tiago.
Tiago was awful against Bologna, subbed at half time when we were losing 0:1 and with Poulsen on we beat them 4:1. He was again bad vs Roma while Poulsen was amazing, man of the match, and today we see the ballerina starting the match again.

Unless Poulsen was tired from the NT matches, i see no excuse for Ranieri. To start a lifeless ghost of a ballerina 3 times in a row even if she's the worst or one of the worst on the pitch, while having a much better option on the bench is simply unforgivable.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Ive said it time and time before We choke when we get a chance to close the gap on inter. Pathetic performance. that has fuct my weekend right up.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Son of a bitch of a forum...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....i'm officially addicted to this forum and i'm going nuts with this latest downtime.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #371
    I was gonna post a cronios-like comment on this game and all but the site went down because of Mellberg.

Anyway, I'll make it short.

We need players that make the difference. Camo showed it today but if Brazzo didn't get injured we wouldn't have seen it.

Matteo4Azzurri

Jan 7, 2007
    I aways believe never say never... but Inter will really need to "f" things up to lose this lead. It sucks because up until today I thought Juve had a chance still.

Next season Juve WILL take the crown!!!!!

:flag: :flag:

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Aww, i would want to be behind Alen's keyboard now, Alen good luck with cleaning this up,
    i hope that the mod controls respond better than ours, just take care and dont delete the forum by mistake, i still have some bashing to do:p

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    someone said that he felt empy in his stomache..i feel emty in my heart...another scudetto is gone...i really believed that our team can make it until that stupid last goal...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    No dear Alen, because I subbmitted that post at least 6 times but it was posted only once :D
    Only once? :lol:
    That's what you think. It was posted 3 times (not 6), but i deleted the other two and the other mods can confirm that because the mods can see the deleted posts. :D

Does this mean that in an hour i'll see your post three more times? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)