[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Calciopoli Directors (Feb. 2nd 2014) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
Never bench El Apache. When he doesnt score he assist when he doesnt assist he works so hard that almost the entire oppenents get tired because of his energy.
Yep here we go again "tevez was shit the whole game but he works hard so it's ok" yea padoin works hard too big deal, he hasn't scored in 20cl games and what the past 4 serie a games? Not the player to lead us forward at all

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Yep here we go again "tevez was $#@! the whole game but he works hard so it's ok" yea padoin works hard too big deal, he hasn't scored in 20cl games and what the past 4 serie a games? Not the player to lead us forward at all
Tevez is the type of player who often change the game in just one move, like home game against Roma.
Just one great move and the game was turned around.
We just dont have anyone better right now.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Den Haag fans displayed this banner vs feyenoord the other day, why
Fucking ado den Haag. horrible fans who are racist as hell. I don't like that our fans are friends. I hope ado gets bankrupt as soon as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

wtf, we're allied with ADO? It's the worst club in this country
totally agree. guys we shouldn't be proud of this at all.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I thought they were just cunts in general?

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking ado den Haag. horrible fans who are racist as hell. I don't like that our fans are friends. I hope ado gets bankrupt as soon as possible.
I guess that makes sense that the clubs ultras would be linked. Unfortunate.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
$#@!ing ado den Haag. horrible fans who are racist as hell. I don't like that our fans are friends. I hope ado gets bankrupt as soon as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

$#@!ing ado den Haag. horrible fans who are racist as hell. I don't like that our fans are friends. I hope ado gets bankrupt as soon as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)