[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Calciopoli Directors (Feb. 2nd 2014) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
the real question is who from MVPP starts the game?

Marchisio playing well, and surely you can't rest Pirlo for such a big game.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:agree:

We must rape those fuckers, and rape them hard. They are the most disgusting club in the history of football.

I hope that cunt faced rat tailed empanada gets violated like a parking meter.

This, and the game against the purple rats are the ones I am most looking forward to. We have to crush and destroy both those teams, incinerate them beyond recognition.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I would definitely play Pirlo instead of MArchisio.Definitely.He is so essential to us for this game .We must win this one no matter of what.Just win.I will jump if we fill up their net but win is essential.I will include Mirko if he is fit.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I would definitely play Pirlo instead of MArchisio.Definitely.He is so essential to us for this game .We must win this one no matter of what.Just win.I will jump if we fill up their net but win is essential.I will include Mirko if he is fit.
Pirlo essential? That was two years ago.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Pirlo essential? That was two years ago.
C'mon guys you are forgetting everything about Pirlo.Thats not fair.Just see the Roma match in Turin,that set pieces and everything.So what Marchisio done better apart from a goal to Cagliary.We will miss Pirlo if he is not playing against merda.Mark my words.Every player has his ups and downs.You cant be so harsh on him by saying that he was essential two years ago.He is essential now and must play.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
this. no more tevez until he learns how to play in a somewhat more organized manner.
what the fuck did I just read?

no, we don't bench the apache are you mental???

The dude worked his tail off helping out the defense from box to box yesterday when we were a man down. His turn in the box around his defender lead to the goal.

what the fuck am I reading here...holy fuck nuts

- - - Updated - - -

You disgust me. Such a sour puss these days. Man up and stop being such a negative nancy.
a negative nancy accusing someone else of being a negative nancy?

:D

the forum is glitching today I think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)