[Serie A] JUVENTUS 3-1 Calciopoli Directors (Feb. 2nd 2014) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Asamoah

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #68
    :D

Can't wait to see the banners.

#freeguarin

Guarin, uno di noi!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    C'mon guys you are forgetting everything about Pirlo.Thats not fair.Just see the Roma match in Turin,that set pieces and everything.So what Marchisio done better apart from a goal to Cagliary.We will miss Pirlo if he is not playing against merda.Mark my words.Every player has his ups and downs.You cant be so harsh on him by saying that he was essential two years ago.He is essential now and must play.
    IM not convinced. Marchisio has played ok for the past 3 games or so. Pirlo has been poor since he returned from injury. Logic tells me that the most on form players should play.

Inter is in deep shid right now and they tend to play spirited against s always.

Is not worth the effort to try to field Pirlo for this game.

If u ask me, i would say u are gambling

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Since they have been on bad form, the match against us is ideal for them to regain it.
    We also dropped points, Conte will motivate them not to disappoint fans, as Roma is also getting closer (plus they play the next three games at home ground).

Plus this time it's more than a match, after all Vucinic - Guarin saga I believe we'll make them regret their clownish amateur behavior.

Our middle will dominate their whole squad and I simply can't imagine them do much besides some counter attacks (which they can't even produce).

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    I actually think we're gonna $#@! them. At least 2-0, but possibly more.
    I agree. Pogba and Vidal will destroy their mid.

Tevez and Llorente are going to eat their defense, like you do a sandwich after being hungry for 10 hours

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    IM not convinced. Marchisio has played ok for the past 3 games or so. Pirlo has been poor since he returned from injury. Logic tells me that the most on form players should play.

Inter is in deep shid right now and they tend to play spirited against s always.

Is not worth the effort to try to field Pirlo for this game.

Pirlo at your opinion played bad after injury (which I dont agree,especcially Roma game) and Marchisio play bad almost half year and now Marchisio is a must and suddenly playing Pirlo is a bad decision.
    I will never agree that.I like Marchisio a lot,but he is not a half of that Claudio which played for us last two years.And anyway he is half Pirlo even when he is in best form.Thats my opinion and you dont have to agree with that.Pirlo is a must for Inter game.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    It's time for a llorente hattrick
    He's such a wonderful player, I can't stress that enough. Easily one of my fav players at the moment. He has great technique for his height, he's great in the box, can play with his back toward the goal, good finishing, good heading and he can even hold the ball and be a true target man. And we signed him for free? Simply brilliant. After every match you can see he's settling and so far he scored many goals. Next season he's going to destroy Serie A.

But as for this match, I think we're going to see Tevez terrorize their defense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)