Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Atalanta [May 17th, 2009] 15:00 CET (1 Viewer)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I would consider this theory, however, we were so close to the top then suddenly things started rolling backwards!
I think the problem is, that Ranieri honest believed that he could not win the scudetto. But with same strength of belief he thought he could win the CL.

Getting knocked off the CL was like telling Ranieri season is off pal. Start your vacation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
This is what frustration do my friend.. I am out of guesses. Some of our missing players returned e.g. Camoranesi, Zanetti and Amauri. We should be playing better but we are playing so poor without a justifiable reason.
Im sorry maybe it came out too offensive from me, but even the thought of about our players doing this, is just too much. I dont think they are doing it though but if so, they should be sacked right away.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
Against milan there was alot of space and our tactic was sending long passes for IQ and Amauri.against Atalanta with no real space our tactic was long balls again.

I dont undrestand this ! So if thats all ranieri can do lets sack him and tell midfielders send long balls in the box from where ever u are !

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is useless.....and if ranieri is nto gone by next season...we have sincerely no hope.....he doesnt have the balls and charisma to lead juve.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
It is just painful and beyound thoughts. We really could have at an exceptional season despite everything else but we just gave-in at the very last miles.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
STAND UP AND TAKE SOME ACTION!!!!!

This shit cannot go on any longer
The guy in the blue shirt is just having a blast laughing at us. we are comedy to him.:cry:

Now that CL qualifications are secured, we don't have anything to lose at all. Ranieri must be fired. We can't win our matches with Ranieri anyway, so even if we lose the third place it won't be the caretaker's coach fault.

Absolutely nothing to wait for now. He has to leave.
Yeah man. but I read that the qualifiers for next season's CL are going to be hard and we won't be protected. I mean i don't want to risk playing arsenal to qualify for group stage or another 4th place team from spain. And if we do get 4th place, hopefully Diego doesn't reconsider the idea of joining Juve at the last minute. It will truly be a painful thing:cry: So Let's win these last two games! :theflag: :xfinger: PS. I think CR won't be here next season. the board won't have the balls to keep him, or else the drughi will seriously start rioting.:tup: :agree:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think back to when the press wrote "Lazio ends Juve's season" after the Coppa. It truly was, and this club has played like it's on some publicity tour through Asia ever since.

There's a real sickness in the team mentality right now -- no question. I just hope we didn't just unload a bundle on Diego just so he can watch how many times we pull the ball out of our own net.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Yeap, the Coppa outing was a big blow to the guys. We needed that spark, motivation, somebody to turn it around but we didn't have the staff or even leadership to do it. They basically sailed from there with no trophy in the horizon.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
that's where Ranieri has truly failed...he has failed to motivate the players again, and their performances have been absolutely listless...therefore he must go

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I honestly expected a lot more professionalism out of our players, though. As much as Ranieri is a choker, the players had the chance to rise above a bad manager but instead are playing down to his level.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I dunno, I don't think the injury crisis was as deep as we think...after all just see the team's performances...even with almost half the squad out we were getting the necessary results

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
It didn't help IMO. In Italian they say the term bolliti. We have no legs. Still, if we had only Momo out of those injured guys playing right now we might have a Coppa and 2nd with ease.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)