Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Atalanta [May 17th, 2009] 15:00 CET (4 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So, what's the consensus? I was out and missed the match. How did we play? What are we blaming Ranieri for this week?
you were lucky to have missed the game.

We were lucky today not have lost. They had a number of clear cut chances and 2 one on ones with buffon that were saved. They hit the crossbar 3 or 4 times with buffon stranded and they completely out played us.

Our defence was horrible, worse than it has ever been and the majority of our players were clueless. Ranieri couldn't motivate the players or work out the tactics needed to break down atalanta so he is partly to blame, altohugh the players should definately have done a lot better.

Overall though, we are blaming ranieri for being tactically inept, leaving giovinco in the stands, instilling a loser mentality into the squad and for losing the faith and belief of dressing room. Basically he has comitted every managerial mistake in the book.

Maybe he can do something right and resign for the good of the supporters???

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
I really don't understand how a coach cannot realize his mistakes, and actually keeps making the same ones. I also don't understand how the management doesn't see what we all see. What the f*ck is going on? Sure it's the end of the season and I guess we don't have much to play for, but come on. He never tries anything new.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
you were lucky to have missed the game.

We were lucky today not have lost. They had a number of clear cut chances and 2 one on ones with buffon that were saved. They hit the crossbar 3 or 4 times with buffon stranded and they completely out played us.

Our defence was horrible, worse than it has ever been and the majority of our players were clueless. Ranieri couldn't motivate the players or work out the tactics needed to break down atalanta so he is partly to blame, altohugh the players should definately have done a lot better.

Overall though, we are blaming ranieri for being tactically inept, leaving giovinco in the stands, instilling a loser mentality into the squad and for losing the faith and belief of dressing room. Basically he has comitted every managerial mistake in the book.

Maybe he can do something right and resign for the good of the supporters???
Thanks for the round up. So Gigi did ok? Everyone else sucked?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Yeah gigi was actually pretty solid, nothing much he could do for their first goal (deflection) and their 2nd goal was just really bad marking from our non-existant defenders.

But Gigi has got the crossbar to thank otherwise this could easily have been 5-2 to atalanta, honestly

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
These are the same problems we have seen for YEARS now. If you're just waking up to them now, you need to replace your blood with a stream of caffeine.

Everything was obvious.

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #492
    These are the same problems we have seen for YEARS now.
    I'm a fan for 12 years now and i don't remember having these same problems. Even in 1999 and 2004 we were doing better than in the last 2 months.

We never had a weaker defense than today's one, we never had a slower ball movement, our players never looked like they're about to die out of fatigue and our coaches never looked more lost than Ranieri in the last 2 months.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    why don't you shut up if you got nothing to say ?

it is really a hard task to put all those "true juventino" that talk trash 24/7 on my ignore list.

sadly you are not on my ignore list anymore, because it won't let me put moderators on it. you are the living example that you do not need to have half the brain of a dog to become a moderator here.

surely ranieri has not just a little to do with todays draw, but i will not argue at all with people whose intellect is clearly two levels below a 16 year old teenager.

you don't know a thing about football and already showed it with your comments in various live matches and if someone highlights your obvious logical faulty comments you claim you never wrote something like that, even if someone quotes you. you are really a joke.

you just act like a 13 year old that tries to make cool jokes on the school yard to gain the respect of other schoolkids that are as simple minded as you.

i hope you are at least a athletic and a good sportsman, because thinking is obviously not your greatest strength.
    Look, you were proven wrong on multiple occasions, on matters from Ranieri to Giovinco.

Shut your fucking cock-holster up already.

Nobody take this imbecile seriously.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I'm a fan for 12 years now and i don't remember having these same problems. Even in 1999 and 2004 we were doing better than in the last 2 months.

We never had a weaker defense than today's one, we never had a slower ball movement, our players never looked like they're about to die out of fatigue and our coaches never looked more lost than Ranieri in the last 2 months.
    We've had a problem passing the ball, shifting gears and looking other than a one-dimensional team since Capello took over. Ranieri just increased the problems since he tried to copy Capello's team like the weakling that he is.

Same sort of problems that have been nothing more than exacerbated under Ranieri.

No ideas, no plan, all crap.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Do you think the players are doing this on purpose just get Ranieri Off?

I understand that they had high hopes for the season and when we got knocked off the CL its like we brought in Siena to play instead. We are playing so poor that I don't even remember a weaker juventus than this one. I have been supporting Juventus since the late 80s and I have seen Juventus lose big but they played like men and bounced back fast. But whats happening these weeks is something that is beyond me.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Do you think the players are doing this on purpose just get Ranieri Off?

I understand that they had high hopes for the season and when we got knocked off the CL its like we brought in Siena to play instead. We are playing so poor that I don't even remember a weaker juventus than this one. I have been supporting Juventus since the late 80s and I have seen Juventus lose big but they played like men and bounced back fast. But whats happening these weeks is something that is beyond me.
    The most stupid think i have ever heard while at juventuz. If players are loosing on purpose they all should fired from their jobs. How can you even think about this. Gigi is probably trying the hardest right?:luckyluke:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    The most stupid think i have ever heard while at juventuz. If players are loosing on purpose they all should fired from their jobs. How can you even think about this. Gigi is probably trying the hardest right?:luckyluke:
    This is what frustration do my friend.. I am out of guesses. Some of our missing players returned e.g. Camoranesi, Zanetti and Amauri. We should be playing better but we are playing so poor without a justifiable reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)