Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Atalanta [May 17th, 2009] 15:00 CET (14 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
“I expected to repeat the Milan performance and thought we'd be determined, united and leaving our opponents with little space. Instead like the other games we were too soft and sluggish"
He is clearly accusing some of our players here!!
I wonder who are they though???
It can be DP, Treze and Giovinco, because he doesnt even bother to field them anymore...

One was or the other, CR has lost the locker and the respect of our players.
It has become apparent that he cannot fix that!
It is a fact that our players are under-performing atm.
But why?? And who is to blame, but that coach? Who is responsible for that?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #465
    Friendly Siena to let us win and Milan not to lose in Firenze in the last round.
    This is the only way i see us keeping the 3rd place.

Lecce are 5 points behind the safety zone. They are 99% relegated. They host Fiorentina in the next round. I see Fiorentina winning in Lecce.
    Against Lazio in the last round, i expect to see from our guys the same performance from today, or even worse.

Only Siena and Milan can save our 3rd place. :(

Noodle

★ ★ ★
    Jul 29, 2007
    Friendly Siena to let us win and Milan not to lose in Firenze in the last round.
    This is the only way i see us keeping the 3rd place.

Lecce are 5 points behind the safety zone. They are 99% relegated. They host Fiorentina in the next round. I see Fiorentina winning in Lecce.
    Against Lazio in the last round, i expect to see from our guys the same performance from today, or even worse.

Only Siena and Milan can save our 3rd place. :(
    Or maybe they'll play extra well for Pavel's sake? And for the third sport aswell, of course.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #468
    Or maybe they'll play extra well for Pavel's sake?
    Yes, the only hope.
    They should die on the pitch for Pavel and they must win that match.

Grygera, Legrottaglie, Buffon, Chiellini, Camoranesi, Del Piero, Trezeguet. These guys know Pavel for years. They all must play on that match and give their all for him.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Just like we did last year, our luck was/is, in their hands.
    But we cant expect them to suck forever, like they last year.
    Today we had the best opportunity to escape danger and let Milan and Fiorentina fight to death...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    more embarassment.....how much more can we take ??

RUINeri, SUCKO, BLANK, Gigli, Grygera, Mellberg, Molinaro, Poulsen, Marchionni, Zebina, Tiago OUT !!!!!!!

99 per cent like Ranieri who will remain on the bench next campaign.
    99 per cent that RUINeri will be shot before that happens, that SOB should step down right fucking now !!!!

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
    Aug 13, 2008
    OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #476
    Loser mentality? 'Juve hold 3rd place' is loser mentality. Atleast THEY are optimistic about 2nd place and not trying to hold 4th like some other 'people' :disagree:
    By saying "Juve come 1pt closer to 2nd place" you imply that today's result was a positive one.

Apr 29, 2006
    It seems that both we and Milan do not give a fuck about second place. I think the players are about first or nothing and coach RUINIERI is not the perfect person to motivate them.
    At least we have a chance to go into the CL if we win the qualification round.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    Ferrara could do the job for 2 games and he is a decent short term replacement, alternatively Gentile could come in for 2 games. We're not going to get Lippi or Capello to step in for 2 games
    but that is exactly the point ... our board should've already got a replacement that can take over, but afaik all those names do currently have a job/contract that does not allow them to taker over for us.

i agree that, if ciro still is our youth coach, he could fill in well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)