Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Atalanta [May 17th, 2009] 15:00 CET (13 Viewers)

Deleted member 2609

Some reliable, it seems, bits of news read today, we will be stuck with Ranieri next season too. Cobblers and Nose are on a bonus scheme based on how much profit is shown at the end of the season. Unless another club makes an offer for Ranieri, highly improbable, it would cost money to send him packing.

Lapo Elkann as president is a possibility but the issue would Cobblers position within the management framework.

Secco, although his contract was extended, is not much in favour because of last month results and failing to assist Ranieri, Cobblers and Nose view, when lately under pressure. Secco apparently made a deal with Conte, the retun of Ventrone and Montero as team manager. Pessotto overseeing the lot. Nose did not like that one little bit, too many old faces with too much reputation and NUTS between the legs. Secco wasn't even at yesterday 's meeting.

Players in Diego, Cannavaro, Criscito, Moretti and Pizarro for sure.

Players out Trezeguet, Tiago, Zebina Camoranesi(Ranieri), Palladino, Zalayeta, Giovinco(Ranieri) Lanzafame.

Certain returns Paolucci and Rossi.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Some reliable, it seems, bits of news read today, we will be stuck with Ranieri next season too. Cobblers and Nose are on a bonus scheme based on how much profit is shown at the end of the season. Unless another club makes an offer for Ranieri, highly improbable, it would cost money to send him packing.

Lapo Elkann as president is a possibility but the issue would Cobblers position within the management framework.

Secco, although his contract was extended, is not much in favour because of last month results and failing to assist Ranieri, Cobblers and Nose view, when lately under pressure. Secco apparently made a deal with Conte, the retun of Ventrone and Montero as team manager. Pessotto overseeing the lot. Nose did not like that one little bit, too many old faces with too much reputation and NUTS between the legs. Secco wasn't even at yesterday 's meeting.

Players out Trezeguet, Tiago, Zebina Camoranesi(Ranieri), Palladino, Zalayeta, Giovinco(Ranieri) Lanzafame.

good joke:snoop:
marchionni staying and selling camo that would be something

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
i do not know who here does not give realistic opinions about players so in most cases i do generalize that many/most here have their
favourite players and their most hated players that will never be reviewed rational by them.

Shit Board
in a footballing sense yes, from an economic view not.

many here insulted the board for cutting down the wages of stars like alex,
trez and so on (many claimed that you may not treat a god like alex this way), but when we look at it now it was a smart thing to do.

if we did not cut down thoses wages we probably could not afford as many transfers as we did
(even when those transfers might not have been that good)

i think many things have been done good by the board that go unappreciated because as football fan you probably don't look at the clubs finances and so on. they have done things bad on the footballing aspect yes, but what do you expect when you appoint pure businessmen on the vacant spots. they got to learn to find the right balance between running the business in an economic reasonable way but still successful as a football club.

Shit Manager
In regards to Ranieri, he did some things well, the team did perform in the first half of the season pretty good (considering the injuries), but when the injuries were less the improvement was just not there and we even played less good. perhaps he really is a better fireman in regards of minimizing bad influences in struggling teams. why i don't want to sack him now ?

because we do not have a replacement ... i repeat it "we do not have a replacement". it is not like "we do not have a good replacement", no we have NO replacement .. not even a person that we know of that we could place there until the end of the season. since the board are at least proper business men i hope the already prepared something for the time after ranieri, so we can just hope the next one is better.
surely a change of coach can bring something to unmotivated players. so at least in this departmend we can improve for sure (for at least 4 month until the next crisis)
one big thing that he did wrong was, that he had no guts to bench some of the stars that were not performing. i can understand that it is difficult as coach of juventus and so many "fans" that just want to see their alex. regardless if he plays shit or not.

i guess he has not enough authority for that (but i don't know a managers name i would be sure who would have enough authority to do that ... other than capello).

Shit Performances
i don't believe that a player can always be motivated by a coach. that is something they try to tell you in movies like "every goddamn sunday" (dont know the correct name of the movie with a. pacino right now). if a player does not give a fuck than a coach can not do much about it.
the problems with simple passes and the long ball tactic is really something that should be adressed in training, but since i do not know what is trained under the weak, i can not say if ranieri did not practise that or if the players errors are of psychological nature
for once, shut up! Seriously..

Mar 24, 2006

what does that mean ?
do you mean they would leave if the motherfucker remain for the next year ?
not gonna happen though .
what's your reliable source ?

we have our Mark , Dule and Badassdevil etc , don't mess with us :alen:

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
But we have absolutely nothing to lose atm. The assistant coach is taking over the fired coach when similar things happen. Grant at Chelsea last year, remember?
yes i remember, but chelsea is not a club reknown for they style in such things...

i think that our board would only handle it the way bayern did lately ... with a decent replacement for the short period (even when the period is even shorter in our case). they probably don't want to lose their face when they sack him without a replacement, despite stating that he is DA MAN

The thing now is that we secured the 4th place and all we can lose is the 3rd place. But with the way we play and the results we achieve with Ranieri, we're destined to lose the 3rd place.
It can't get worse than it is, but it could get better if the players know that Ranieri won't be the coach. Knowing that a new coach is coming, they will try to impress in the last rounds, trying to keep their place in Juve next year.

Not only that....we see that Ranieri can't get it right anymore. Since it can't get worse than it is, it can either be the same or it could be better with the carataker coach.
if it was fact that it can not get worse, than i would immediately agree to that, but the fear of doing even worse, even when we have not so much to play for lately.

in fact i do not really care for this shit anymore

analyse the latest results and the goals against us.
we score enough goals, fact !
we do concede through individual mistakes.

will a new coach upgrade a players skill level so he wont make those individual mistakes ?

everybody agrees that ranieri should be gone after this season, lets leave it at that, because being angry about his after match comments (i do not even read them anymore) or the players bad performances will just make you mad for no reason. i enjoy my life and will not get a bunch of idiots influence my mood.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I don't like these names mentioned in papers. Conte, Ferrara or even Gasperini.. We need an experienced manager, I know there are not much available, but if you pay huge salary they come.. If it is impossible to find, then offer one of these mentioned 1 year contract. We can't afford another wrong move and change this club's DNA.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

Post your 'reliable source' or don't bother throwing these sort of rumours around.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
what does that mean ?
do you mean they would leave if the motherfucker remain for the next year ?
not gonna happen though .
what's your reliable source ?

we have our Mark , Dule and Badassdevil etc , don't mess with us :alen:
Please don't mention me with those names in the future. Thanks!

:D

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i think that our board would only handle it the way bayern did lately ... with a decent replacement for the short period (even when the period is even shorter in our case). they probably don't want to lose their face when they sack him without a replacement, despite stating that he is DA MAN
Ferrara could do the job for 2 games and he is a decent short term replacement, alternatively Gentile could come in for 2 games. We're not going to get Lippi or Capello to step in for 2 games

Deleted member 2609

My source is my uncle from back home, I have family who live in Rivoli which is just outside of Torino.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)