Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Atalanta [May 17th, 2009] 15:00 CET (1 Viewer)

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
If we lose trez for a younger and potentially good CF I wouldnt mind him. Gio might be loaned if we get cassano, camo and dp are staying put.
If trez leaves, hopefully not:xfinger: but if he does, i will like Fabio Quagliarella to replace him. I think he will fill in the void very nice. and i just say no on the giovinco loaned and most definitely no on the cassano move, we just don't need him. We should start playing Gio as a supporting striker next season. he is suppose to be Del Piero heir to his thrown. let's no forget it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
We were absolutely horrible in this game simple as that. I don't know if its professionalism, faith in the team and the coach or simply fatigue. But that does not warrant these kinds of performances at this time. These players should be privileged to wear this shirt and that privilege comes with a responsibility to give 100% every game. Some are not doing that and haven't for a month and a half and its hurting us badly. Its just a shame.

And this coach of ours isn't helping at all, I just want him to do soemthing differently anything to spur this team on. We have no structure, plan, movement or anything. But he still wants to play Iaq and Amauri up front and Mellberg with Legro in the back when its obvious we cannot support any.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Well Buffon said it right.
The shirt is heavy, if you can't carry it then don't step on the pitch. I can only imagine what is going through Gigi's mind every game.
From a world class defensive line existing of Cannavaro Thuram to some big ass chokers who play withouth any heart for Juve

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Friendly Siena to let us win and Milan not to lose in Firenze in the last round.
This is the only way i see us keeping the 3rd place.

Lecce are 5 points behind the safety zone. They are 99% relegated. They host Fiorentina in the next round. I see Fiorentina winning in Lecce.
Against Lazio in the last round, i expect to see from our guys the same performance from today, or even worse.

Only Siena and Milan can save our 3rd place. :(
Imagine if Fiorentina ends second. Juve is in fantastic form, Milan is playing against Roma and Fiorentina, If Milan draw against Roma and lose against Fiorentina, and if we don't win against Lazio, this scenario is possible. Both Milan and Juve deserve it for playing pathetic like this!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
He won't do that, unfortunately. He will wait, see if he gets sacked and collect some money. All the while, the team will suffer and risk automatic CL qualification.

I'm sick of him.
I don't think Ranieri is a person to think about money, we know he accepted Juve's offer which was less than Man City back then, the only problem is he thinks he is successful, and will want to keep his "success" for another year, till he gets sacked.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
he knows he fucked it with some players who are paying him back now. But it's not only that..Some players regardless of everything, been shameless and played like training matches recently.

Of course he is one to blame because results did not add at the end and it was up to him to make things happen

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
common Rab, he did not say that..vsnoop said it.
most of his words coming from media BS and us here in forum. Some of u can call him moron or whatever u like , but he is not.. However it doesnt mean i want him here anymore..

I would take gamble with gasperini atm

Guardian

Dec 28, 2005
few weeks ago after the draw with Lecce at home I thought it couldn't get worse than this...unfortunately I was wrong. probably everything that could be said had already been said by other members, so it's pointless to curse that dotard Ranieri or that little genius Secco.
The players also should be blamed, but you couldn't expect from players who are not enough good even for a midtable Icelandic team to do something, could you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)