Serie A: JUVENTUS 2-2 Atalanta [May 17th, 2009] 15:00 CET (2 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The condition, oh the condition of our players and the injuries really f*cked us up also.
I don't buy that. We had most of our club at our disposal.

Let's take a look at the classification table for the past 7 matches:

Code:
1. Udinese - 18
    Fiorentina - 18
3. Milan - 16
4. Palermo - 13
5. Siena - 12
    Inter - 12
7. Roma - 11
   Genoa - 11
9. Reggina - 10
10. Sampdoria - 8
     Cagliari - 8
     Lecce - 8
13. Bologna - 7
     Torino - 7
15. Atalanta - 6
     Lazio - 6
     Napoli - 6
     [B]Juve - 6[/B]
19. Chievo - 4
20. Catania - 3
Ewwwww. :yuck:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
It's many factors. I said the injuries didn't help also. The effects can come later in the season when you're forced to play the same guys over and over.

You can get up from it if you're solid mentally but the lack of goals left in our season KO'ed us.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
RUINeri has done a fabulous job at undermining Trez, Camo, DP and Giovinco

if we lose any of these players next season, then that fucking idiot is solely to blame

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
I say lets win these last two games! We need Diego to think positive about coming to Juve, then we fans need to seriously take action, like not just signing petitons and shit, we need to go to the Juve headquarters and make ourselves heard. We have to change this situation, and things will never get better under Ranieri. He is a joke. I used to say give him a chance early in the season, but this shit has gone on too far, i am tired of watching Juve put in awful performaces and bring all of our fans down. This is not the way Juve should be playing!

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
If we lose trez for a younger and potentially good CF I wouldnt mind him. Gio might be loaned if we get cassano, camo and dp are staying put.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I say lets win these last two games! We need Diego to think positive about coming to Juve, then we fans need to seriously take action, like not just signing petitons and shit, we need to go to the Juve headquarters and make ourselves heard. We have to change this situation, and things will never get better under Ranieri. He is a joke. I used to say give him a chance early in the season, but this shit has gone on too far, i am tired of watching Juve put in awful performaces and bring all of our fans down. This is not the way Juve should be playing!
I agree with you, especially on your ranieri statement, I was also with giving him a chance, but he aint the right man for the job.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So Gio was left out of the team again. Does anyone know why? Obviously he is an idiot so please don't respond with that reason, I already know that. I mean has he given a "reason" why he is so dependent on Nedved and Marchionni by never playing Gio. Two games now in a row that he hasn't even been in the team.

The Board is so contradictory because they were so bent on keeping Giovinco last summer because he was such a "valuable asset" to the team a jewel to our youth policy. How the hell are they standing by watching this coach let Gio just rot in the stands.

I have heard too many things from the beginning of the season to now. Their and the coaches responses and excuses seem to change like the seasons and whomever is in charge of them need to step up and change the course of this club.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No one has responded to me in the Claudio thread, but does anyone know what this means?

What does "No A Lapo Presidente!!" mean? (Curva Nord)

Is it saying No Lapo for President? and if so why?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Good enough reason for me. That's all we need. Replace a corrupt board with 3 dumb fucks and replace them with a crack head.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
well then he's a pretty pathetic dealer if we missed out on signing Gabby Milito and Xabi Alonso...he really needs to work on his money laundering

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)