[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-2 Atalanta [July 11th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm still mad at how we conceded the second goal. First Rabiot loses the ball 40 meters from our goal and then Bentancur lost it 30 meters from Szczesny. In a matter of 5 seconds we allowed them two counters.
Hopefully that kid from Barca will offer what Pjanic does. Otherwise we're fucked.
I think fatigue played a big part in it

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
This almost feels a bit like justice. That handball rule has cost us so many points throughout the season.

I don’t agree with it at all, it’s a terrible rule and it’s implemented so badly by the Italian VAR’s. But all in all today we have gained 1 point from bad VAR decisions. The same decisions have probably cost us at least 6 points

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bentancur has no business playing regista. Keep saying his best role is RCM to his use mobility and pressing. He is too reckless in static role infront of D (especially against pressing team)and his passing game too average to much there.

Anyone who says he did well this game is being dishonest with themselves.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
This almost feels a bit like justice. That handball rule has cost us so many points throughout the season.

I don’t agree with it at all, it’s a terrible rule and it’s implemented so badly by the Italian VAR’s. But all in all today we have gained 1 point from bad VAR decisions. The same decisions have probably cost us at least 6 points
Lame rule, I hope they'll scrap it next season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm still mad at how we conceded the second goal. First Rabiot loses the ball 40 meters from our goal and then Bentancur lost it 30 meters from Szczesny. In a matter of 5 seconds we allowed them two counters.
Hopefully that kid from Barca will offer what Pjanic does. Otherwise we're fucked.
Preach.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
We havent played well and i am very worried, I cant see a CL(IS WHAT WE ALL WANT :juventus:), anytime soon. With this MEN-TA-LI-TY.:hustini:
I feel good for people like Buffon, Dybala, CR, but there are other that is just painfull to see wearing our shirt.
Congrats to Atalanta they were the better team, and played very good and entertaining football, all the best luck for them. :dule:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Great result, but the performance left a lot to be desired. If this is how we plan on playing in the CL, we won't be getting past a pathetic Lyon coached by an even bigger joke of a coach than our own cunt in the dugout.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

The first one would have been a penalty even without VAR. The Atalanta defender had his hands behind his back and then when the cross came he used them to stop it. I'm not sure about the second one, but at worst it would have been 50-50 pre-VAR.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Bentancur has no business playing regista. Keep saying his best role is RCM to his use mobility and pressing. He is too reckless in static role infront of D (especially against pressing team)and his passing game too average to much there.

Then who should play regista Rabiot or pjanic?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

I think he can play there, our midfield just has to play differently. He will grow and has produced good games there. He looked very tired.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

He was at fault for both their goals.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Bentancur is really great at what he offers and it's criminal to ever use him as playmaker. He doesn't have it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

:agree:

Horrible performance, terrible starting lineup, clueless headless chicken stuff, harsh on Atalanta. But a really good result for us. And fuck all of Italy when they inevitably bitch and moan all night about these penalties. We’ve been popped by VAR all season with these handball decisions. About time some went our way.

+8 with 6 games to play. Should be enough now you’d think.

And after all of this, Cristiano with 32 goals in all competitions this season. Equals Del Piero and Higuain’s record with at least 7 games left of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)