[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-2 Atalanta [July 11th, 2020] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I have been asking the regista question ever since Pirlo left us. We don't need the position
:agree:

A role made for Pirlo, which he did beautifully.

Ever since we have had the blinkers on and tried to shoehorn someone in e.g. Marchisio, Hernanes, Pjanic even Padoin.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I have been asking the regista question ever since Pirlo left us. We don't need the position
Agreed.

I want the focal point of the team to be higher up the pitch. Dynamic midfielders that can hold the ball when needed and keep possession but most importantly shift it forward to the more creative players.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
After a million redicolouse pk calls against juve this year, they save us in a crucial stage of the league. A loss would send us spiraling and might have cost us the title. We are tired as fuck as is the other teams and strange things will happen until the end, but we got this now. We had three chances to hit an arm, to bad ronaldo missed his and we would have won.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Agreed.

I want the focal point of the team to be higher up the pitch. Dynamic midfielders that can hold the ball when needed and keep possession but most importantly shift it forward to the more creative players.
If we don't have a regista, then we'll need to buy a lot of those dynamic midfielders able to keep possession, because right now we have zero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)