[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-2 Atalanta [July 11th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
We started out at Brescia level for the first 25 minutes. After we gained a little bit more control, with some luck on the penalties. In my opinion we were a lot stronger when Sandro and Costa were playing.

Its so annoying seeing a right footed leftback, a left footed RCM, right footed LW, left footed RW.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Impact is not measured just by stats, DC gave us a much needed boost that kept us in the game. AS kept then honest on his side.
i am not a native, but "impact sub" for me is a game changer type of player. rugani or sandy aren't impact subs, dc and higuain should be some. if dc's holding game qualifies for an impact, then so be it. i expected more from those two.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Pretty much takes some cajones to walk into Juventus Stadium, dominate possession, and only miss out on all three points because of handballs and some desperation at the end.

Certainly nothing Juve could achieve.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Then who should play regista Rabiot or pjanic?
Pjanic because Matuidi did nothing this game. But I meant for the future. Try anyone else but not him. His skillset needs the mobility and freedom to be aggressive of the b2b/mezzala role. Some here like to insist he is best at regista, when he isn't a playmaker and his habit to run/dribble with the ball infront of our box is insanely reckless.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we got lucky that Lazio imploded after COVID. We could’ve gone without a trophy this season.
and thats the biggest reason why lazio should NOT be in CL next season. they just can;t play every 3 days. no depth

what will happen is that they will embarass themselves in CL and exit out to europa leagua or finish 4th and group stages, and italy will lose coefficients.

its better they don't qualify.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
It’s a sad day when we’re happy drawing to Atalanta at home.
Let’s be honest, even with the fact it was undeserved over 90 minutes, we would’ve taken it before kick off too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)