[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Sassuolo [September 16th, 2018] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Allegri on Dybala: “Until now he has not played for technical & training reasons. I do not question his qualities, I have to play 11 players, now luckily we will play more than one game a week, I have to make some choices & somebody has to stay outside.”

Allegri on Dybala: “I'm happy with how he performed in the last 15 mins in each of the last games. He has a different approach, he has to train like the others & find a good condition. There is space for everyone.”

Allegri: “Alex Sandro? I have to evaluate if he will play or not, I could choose De Sciglio & Cancelo, both can play right or left.”

Allegri: “Emre Can will play tomorrow. Pjanic? It’s difficult for him to play.”

Szczesny will play tomorrow. Perin is training well, there will be room for everyone. Chiellini? I think he will be rested. Khedira? We will see. Mandzukic? I think he will play tomorrow.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
So, likely this but with Matuidi starting instead of Pjanic:

Woj
Cancelo Bonucci Chiellini MDS
Khedira Pjanic Can
Berna Mario CR7

With South Americans arriving late and based on minutes Matuidi, Khedira, Can played/didn't play, that might be most likely.
Middle is secure defensively with Khedira-Can-Matuidi, but Sassuolo will attack down the flanks and target Cancelo and MDS. They scored the most goals in the league so far.

SoloToad

Jan 17, 2017
Hi guys, i got one question about the J1987 & Black and White memberships, if i m paying the Black & white membership, will i get a chance to watch Juve v Manchester ? thanks

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Tonight, allow me to assist CR7 to break his duck by blessing y'all with a fire rap.

supastar looks and supastar bod
CR7, ba ba black and white goat
tonight he be banging in goals
the way he be banging beeches holes

CR7 gon be ripping sassuolo's seams
even with khedira sleeping on this team
khedira gon be sleeping on this team
but CR7 gon be shiiitting on every team

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Tonight, allow me to assist CR7 to break his duck by blessing y'all with a fire rap.

supastar looks and supastar bod
CR7, ba ba black and white goat
tonight he be banging in goals
the way he be banging beeches holes

CR7 gon be ripping sassuolo's seams
even with khedira sleeping on this team
khedira gon be sleeping on this team
but CR7 gon be shiiitting on every team
MGK approves this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)