[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Sassuolo [September 16th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Underwhelming line-up as usual. At least Dybala will play from the start. If not for him and Ronaldo I could miss the first 45 minutes and never regret it.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
In that case isnt Dybala the most likely captain? He did wear the armband once in preseason. Then again, there is Big game Sami who captained Germany, Benatia who captains Morocco, the GOAT who captains Portugal...

I still expect Paulo to be our captain today...

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Not too happy about MDS starting but on the bright side, this probably means Cancelo vs Valencia.

Line-up looks pretty sweet considering it could change between a 4312/21/3 all the time

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #149
    Juventus: Szczesny; De Sciglio, Bonucci, Benatia, Alex Sandro; Emre Can, Khedira, Matuidi; Dybala, Mandzukic, Cristiano Ronaldo

Sassuolo: Consigli; Lirola, Marlon, Ferrari, Rogerio; Duncan, Locatelli, Bourabia; Berardi, Boateng, Djuricic

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    In that case isnt Dybala the most likely captain? He did wear the armband once in preseason. Then again, there is Big game Sami who captained Germany, Benatia who captains Morocco, the GOAT who captains Portugal...

I still expect Paulo to be our captain today...

Yeah I thought it was official that Dybala is our 2nd or 3rd captain more or less (aslong as Barzagli isnt playing). Assumed he had seniority over Khedira since he was given armband earlier.

- - - Updated - - -

So, 2nd home game of the season, 2nd time it's not sold out.

The price raise was that significant?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Lolzillians gonna lol.

That Di Francesco fella was being a cock as soon as he came on, but no excuses for that farcical loss of temper. Deserves a 4-5 game ban, and that will hurt us and him considerably.

Farcical end full stop. I'm most annoyed that this team can't defend properly. Bonucci and Benatia together probably shouldn't be a surprise.

Cancelo MOTM by far.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    [QUOTE="JuveJay, post: 5839817, member: 8588"

Cancelo MOTM by far.[/QUOTE]

I would, but in a 2-1 victory for the guy who scored both, I have to give it to Ronaldo for breaking his duck and being the difference.

Either way, Portugal for the win. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)