[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Sassuolo [September 16th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

Powis

Siamak is my GOAT
Dec 9, 2009
So again, why was Khedira Captain?

Thought the order would be: Chiello, Barza, Dybala, Mandzukic.... because of most appearences, while Bonucci due to his sabbatical year doesn't count...

bb15f809-5d9a-44df-b603-55bf62beb45b.png
I know a big part of Juventini don't like the way he plays but he seems to be very respected by teammates. He is also humble and intelligent. I am okay with him being the captain. Anyone but Bonucci tbh.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I know a big part of Juventini don't like the way he plays but he seems to be very respected by teammates. He is also humble and intelligent. I am okay with him being the captain. Anyone but Bonucci tbh.
I like him.

Just asked, because I thought it‘s always this guy captain with most appearences for Juventus.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Correct but i dont rate him high enough nor think hes pretty enough so my weak fan boy mind would prefer to see someone sexy like Dybala wear the arm band. This is just the way me and others feel deep down but are afraid to admit.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
D.Costa will not play vs Napoli - I think we can handle it without him but maybe we should appeal on the basis of a second spitter..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)