[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Sassuolo [September 16th, 2018] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
our toughest game yet, we'll very possibly drop points here, especially with that CL match rearing its head around the corner. Sassuolo's front 3 of Berardi, Prince and especially Babacar have looked very dangerous this year, Sass have 8 goals in 3 games, more than anyone in the league so far

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
our toughest game yet, we'll very possibly drop points here, especially with that CL match rearing its head around the corner. Sassuolo's front 3 of Berardi, Prince and especially Babacar have looked very dangerous this year, Sass have 8 goals in 3 games, more than anyone in the league so far
You must be joking. We aim for the CL and shall be afraid of Prince, Babacar and Berardi trio? I'm not saying we should disrespect them but you saying "we'll very possibly drop points" against them is an overstatement to say the least. Especially we play at home.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You must be joking. We aim for the CL and shall be afraid of Prince, Babacar and Berardi trio? I'm not saying we should disrespect them but you saying "we'll very possibly drop points" against them is an overstatement to say the least. Especially we play at home.
Nah, I am not scared, but I'm not joking either, given the circumstances I expect us to drop points

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Dybala, Cuad and Costa will most likely be on the bench for this one.
Berna-Mario-CR7. I wouldnt be surprised if Allegri starts with a cautious aproach. We must get 3 points away from Valencia. Losing points to Sass wont mean shit in long run.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Holy shit I had only glimpsed your avatar in passing and hadn't actually looked.

I had thought that was just Dybala :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree. While I think we will likely get all three points this is very much a potential early season banana skin.

Sass are on fire right now, we can't afford to rotate much of the team. We will win but Max will play a mostly starting 11 and it won't be easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)