[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bari (16th-Jan-2011) (6 Viewers)

Man of the Match?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Traore

• MoM-o

• Aquilani

• Del Piero

• Martinez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Our backline fails because of our pathetic fullbacks. What can Del Neri do with such terrible players?

Bonucci and Chiellini are a nice duo to keep the center safe, but Motta, Grygera, Sorensen (who isn't a fullback, and should be a backup CB), Grosso, and Traore are just awful.

If we want to get anywhere we need fullbacks, and I'd take 2 very good fullbacks over Forlan any day.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Winning against Samp is fucking essential. one point keeps us from the fourth spot and three points from the second.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Our FBs suck sooooo bad.they're a burden over the whole team.
If Marrotta's got any sense,he should make, looking for and buying quality FBs his main priority.
We won't get anywhere with those shaky, incompetent, unreliable FBs. :sergio:

Anyways, it was nice to see some of those massive tackles of Momo's, again.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
3 really important points today..bad thing is Roma and Lazio still won, at least we moved 2 points closer to Napoli

our full backs really are bad, Traore is pretty good going forward actually but neither of the rb or lb knows how to defend

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Actually the word is close to and a synonym to covetous. He had a craving of possession, always constantly hassling chiellini and trying to not trying to lose his posession. Anyway I didn't mean nigger. :)
I know that, but you still used it improperly. Which allowed me to make a joke.:D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Rab, update this and Catania's match threads names with the scores please. It's refreshing to see 2 wins in a row again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)