[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bari (16th-Jan-2011) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Traore

• MoM-o

• Aquilani

• Del Piero

• Martinez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

How can you have three players around one man and no-one marking him? He was so free as a bird in the box to shoot on goal. At least Traoré positioned well

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
nice insight dude!srsly theyre all just ball watching

thats the biggest issue we have besides junk players

the heart,grit,determination and commitment to the jersey is sthing weve lacked post cappello

we need to reinstill thoose qualities again to become a winning team

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If you look at the video, Aquilani wasn't paying attention and let Rudolf walk away from him you just cant concede bullshit goals like this. Before Juve fixes this defence we won't get anywhere, we haven't had a clean sheet in serie A since when? Round 8?

Aug 2, 2005
I am sorry for writing this here, but fuck u Moggi for bringing Ibrahimovitch in the first place, someone just shoot the guy in both legs, don't he get injured?!!!!!!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If you look at the video, Aquilani wasn't paying attention and let Rudolf walk away from him you just cant concede bullshit goals like this. Before Juve fixes this defence we won't get anywhere, we haven't had a clean sheet in serie A since when? Round 8?
True and whats worse is rudolf shouted out for the pass twice, yet aquilani still didnt bother chasing him. Sissoko made an attempt but he was some distance away. Its definetly lack of cant be bothered, leave it for others or just lack of awareness. Need organisation here! As for the defence way too deep defending all crowded either against the man with possession or just outside 6 yard box. Pathetic.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
True and whats worse is rudolf shouted out for the pass twice, yet aquilani still didnt bother chasing him. Sissoko made an attempt but he was some distance away. Its definetly lack of cant be bothered, leave it for others or just lack of awareness. Need organisation here! As for the defence way too deep defending all crowded either against the man with possession or just outside 6 yard box. Pathetic.
Agree. The only recent clean sheet I can remember was Catania in Coppa and that side was poor. I just hope he gets his defence ordened soon because we lost many points and with tougher opponents coming we won't win such games.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
You should like him, he was favorite non-juve player during his time at Roma

and he turned into a juve player, well on loan but still a Juve player to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)