[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bari (16th-Jan-2011) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Traore

• MoM-o

• Aquilani

• Del Piero

• Martinez

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think it was just the fact okaka was niggardly and chiellini seemed to have got more annoyed after we conceded a goal. Just general frustation, almost the same feeling like.. oh no we concede again, and this tussling asshole okaka is getting on my nerves.
Most probably.
And Giorgio was following him all over the pitch. It was like he was begging the Bari players to pass to Okaka so he could kick his ass. :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think it was just the fact okaka was niggardly and chiellini seemed to have got more annoyed after we conceded a goal. Just general frustation, almost the same feeling like.. oh no we concede again, and this tussling asshole okaka is getting on my nerves.
lol for using niggardly, I'm definitely going to use that word in my English class more often

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
:rndh:

:D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What an ugly performance and a horrible game but damn I love getting three points under these conditions. I am extremely thankful as I was shitting bricks at the dying minutes.

Buffon 6

Sörensen 6
Bonucci 6
Chiellini 6.5
Traore 6

Krasic 5.5
Momo 7
Aquilani 6.5
Pepe 5

Del Piero 6.5
Giannetti 4

Martinez 6.5
Motta 6
Grygera meh

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #310
    Am I the only one who wasn't satisfied with our backlines? I thought they were all terrible except for Chiellini who wasn't also very good but average.

We are not finishing a game without conceding a goal. Disaster.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Am I the only one who wasn't satisfied with our backlines? I thought they were all terrible except for Chiellini who wasn't also very good but average.

We are not finishing a game without conceding a goal. Disaster.
    Chiellini was bad too. The defense in general was pathetic. And I mean as a group. Our defense functions very bad as a group. That's something a good coach will never allow.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    Atleast we learned from the Chievo match something. in the very last minutes we killed the attacks with fouls. Not the greatest of solutions but better than conceding a goal.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Atleast we learned from the Chievo match something. in the very last minutes we killed the attacks with fouls. Not the greatest of solutions but better than conceding a goal.
    What can't be completely fixed until we get better players is how we play the last minutes when we defend a lead. Del Piero is the only one who can waste time and play the passing game. Big teams almost always have 80% possession in the last minutes when they defend a 1 goal lead. Look at us, we never keep the ball for more than 4-5 seconds.
    In one match during our first post-Calciopoli season in serie A, I remember how DP, Camo, Zanetti and Nedved didn't let the opposition a single touch of the ball in the 3 minute extra time. Today our team can only dream of something like that.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
    What an ugly performance and a horrible game but damn I love getting three points under these conditions. I am extremely thankful as I was shitting bricks at the dying minutes.

Buffon 6

Sörensen 6
    Bonucci 6
    Chiellini 6.5
    Traore 6

Krasic 5.5
    Momo 7
    Aquilani 6.5
    Pepe 5

Del Piero 6.5
    Giannetti 4

Martinez 6.5
    Motta 6
    Grygera meh
    Traore and Bonucci both had better game than Sorensen. The rest is ok.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #317
    Chiellini was bad too. The defense in general was pathetic. And I mean as a group. Our defense functions very bad as a group. That's something a good coach will never allow.
    100%

Also, looking at the situation, we are terribly missing attackers/strikers due to injuries yet we still manage to score and create although we look limited at times but it's not like we're missing one of Bonucci and Chiellini at the back to concede so many goals and the both of them were starters for the team since week 1. And both are Azzurri's best pair to too many coaches. What is it that Del Neri can't fix? I don't really understand.

Chiellini is the oldest one out of them all, the one with more experience and you would expect him to organize his line more professional instead of depending on his talent only.

The we we mark players is also laughable. It's like Bonucci doesn't know which one to mark as soon as Sorensen looses his man and vice-versa.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    What can't be completely fixed until we get better players is how we play the last minutes when we defend a lead. Del Piero is the only one who can waste time and play the passing game. Big teams almost always have 80% possession in the last minutes when they defend a 1 goal lead. Look at us, we never keep the ball for more than 4-5 seconds.
    In one match during our first post-Calciopoli season in serie A, I remember how DP, Camo, Zanetti and Nedved didn't let the opposition a single touch of the ball in the 3 minute extra time. Today our team can only dream of something like that.
    That's very problematic. There is blame all over for that fact.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)