[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bari (16th-Jan-2011) (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Traore

• MoM-o

• Aquilani

• Del Piero

• Martinez

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ranieri version 2 :agree: ,

we don't have anyone with any ideas out there
If anything it just shows again how we lack quality and as soon as we pick up a few key injuries or other omissions we start to slide. It was the same last season, we have no quality depth. Our first choice squad is enough to reach our season's objective, but not without 3-6 players which we have been recently.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Good win, bad performance, it's not hard. We are in a dire situation and any win was good, we could very easily have drawn or lost the match.
But any win is "good", so this usage is redundant. Throwing an adjective in beforehand usually describes the performance.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Our defense was very well organized by Ranieri so I can't see how can we make comparisons. The numbers of conceded goals will tell you everything. In the last two seasons our defense is an object of laughter.
We look extremely poor dealing with any counters, very like last season. Obviously we lack good fullbacks but Bonucci also defended like a clown at times today.

Aug 17, 2007
Thank god we won that. I felt like we're going to concede a goal in the last minutes. What's wrong with our defence when it comes to counter attacks? Not a good performance, but it was a tough match cause Bari defended with a lot of players. Gianneti sucked, I prefer we'll play some sore of 4-3-3 with no big strikers instead of keeping on 4-4-2 and playing a bad striker. Momo had a great match, but Ale is my MOM. The only reason we scored two goals was him playing all around the pitch, helping our midfield by going down to the 30-40M line from Bari's goal to recieve the ball. Got fouls, tried to create, scored a great goal and was involved in Aquliani's goal too (what a goal!!!).

But of course, we can't play like this vs. Samp.

*I miss Melo.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Buffon - 5.5
Sorensen - 4
Bonucci - 6
Chiellini - 6.5
Traore - 6
Krasic - 5.5
Sissoko - 7
Aquilani - 6.5
Pepe - 4.5
Giannetti - 4
Del Piero - 7

Martinez - 6

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We look extremely poor dealing with any counters, very like last season. Obviously we lack good fullbacks but Bonucci also defended like a clown at times today.
Set pieces, man. I think that in 2 seasons under Ranieri we conceded 1 (one) goal after a corner or a free kick. In the last season and a half we conceded +10 such goals.
Counters are another story.

Our last 3 coaches have no clue about organizing a defense. Ferrara was a newbie while the other two are apparently attacking coaches.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Buffon - 6
Sorensen - 5
Bonucci - 6.5
Chiellini - 6.5
Traore - 6.5
Krasic - 6
Sissoko - 7.5
Aquilani - 6.5
Pepe - 6
Giannetti - 5
Del Piero - 7

Martinez - 6

That would be my rating

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Our defense was very well organized by Ranieri so I can't see how can we make comparisons. The numbers of conceded goals will tell you everything. In the last two seasons our defense is an object of laughter.
Yeah, true. I meant the final matches under Ranieri when it comes to the defense. That's the parallel I was trying to draw.

The conceded goal wasn't only Sorensen's fault today. Lots of ball watching was going on, specifically by Krasic and Momo who was the closet to the eventual scorer Rudolf. Nobody picked up his run from afar into the box.

We were also lucky that Alvarez tired after 70 minutes. He was pretty much useless at that point, which took pressure off the right-side. Bari also tried some stupid things in attack like Donati laying the ball off for Castillo out of play behind Buffon.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Sissoko my MOtM by far. Del Piero was fine and decisive in the final third, but he made way too many mistakes to be man of the match. The other ~10 players can't even be considered for a nomination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)