[Serie A] JUVENTUS 2-1 Bari (16th-Jan-2011) (11 Viewers)

Man of the Match?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Traore

• MoM-o

• Aquilani

• Del Piero

• Martinez

Results are only viewable after voting.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Sissoko was awesome,Aquilani needs to be able to spread more creative passes..
Del Piero really needs Martinez and we saw that Traore is much better than Grosso,all the attacks came from Sorensen's side..

All in all,a good win,although it should have been easier..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Is it just me or did this win reminded me alot of Ranieri? Relying on Del Piero set pieces and not destroying counter attacks till our asses got spanked and they scored and then score the winning goal?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Dont care how we played, but we got the 3 points, Hopefully we keep getting the points consistently, soon enough our performance will improve with it. But we did the job and thats all that counts for now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Is it just me or did this win reminded me alot of Ranieri? Relying on Del Piero set pieces and not destroying counter attacks till our asses got spanked and they scored and then score the winning goal?
Very much like a Ranieri win. This side has reverted and degraded back to the final Ranieri days where we looked pitiful going forward and very shaky at the back. If we had Toni in there we would have sent more long balls forward, making it almost an exact match.

That is worrisome.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Overall not a very good display by our players today but I take the 3 points over the performance anyday, especially considering our injuries.

Momo really surprised me today. He played like he had a point to prove. :tup:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Thats exactly what I worry about the nonsensical long balls or making it obvious by passing the ball to krasic when theres already two ready to go for him. Same pattern, same routines. However the few good aspects was that pepe actually made a surge into the box and martinez was causing a few problems. Despite the performance which was expected, theres few positive things to take.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Very much like a Ranieri win. This side has reverted and degraded back to the final Ranieri days where we looked pitiful going forward and very shaky at the back. If we had Toni in there we would have sent more long balls forward, making it almost an exact match.

That is worrisome.
Ranieri version 2 :agree: ,

we don't have anyone with any ideas out there

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

That is worrisome.
I dont know what worrisome means but it did reminded me alot like ranieri's better games :p
I dont know why, but I just dislike 4-4-2 this season, feel we are to predictable and keeping the spaces smaller is harming our wingers because they get blocked to easily.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think we looked good when Pepe dropped a line and Martinez - Del Piero - Krasic were our forwards, or we looked atleast active.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Our defense was very well organized by Ranieri so I can't see how can we make comparisons. The numbers of conceded goals will tell you everything. In the last two seasons our defense is an object of laughter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)